Russia will lose this war

Russia will lose this war.

twitter.com/ragipsoylu/status/1499649405779124224?s=21

HOSTOMEL…. NO!

Attached: 43CA78DC-32E3-4590-80E9-4DF5F090AD24.jpg (1170x1856, 898.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/200_zoka/status/1499638257822449664
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Post a fucking webm or something that isn't fucking age restricted you fucking kraut. FUCK i don't want to sign up for twitter to see it

Attached: 1641667694330.webm (480x848, 1.57M)

its over for moskals

Ukraine makes ground good
You cant make this shit up

Pure KINO

Attached: s5dRQM0RTk9jYypL.webm (720x1280, 1.98M)

some1 make a 1 file 1 that is below 3mb limit here

Attached: s5dRQM0RTk9jYypL(1).webm (720x1280, 1.81M)

Those are Vs on the armored vehicles you fucking stupid teutonigger , they are Ukrainians , not your russian cousins

Imagine being this braindamaged

Nigger the only ones with letters on theirs are russkis. They don't just use Z you tard.

>365057862
>russia will nose this w- ACK!

guaranteed replies

where is Kyiv i've never heard of this before? in Ukraine? sorry have not kept up with the propaganda from anyone

That's it? This is a "bloodbath"?

Fucking impressionable normies. I remember watching that one famous al qaeda beheading video when I was 14. Then I had dinner. Harden the fuck up.

Cant believe its actual war. God damn.

Fugg. Where is this? Looks like Aus

RIP men, died fighting globohomo

imagine being a fucking geman faggot nigger lmao

Why can't you believe it?

Yes but not the way you think. The economic impossibility of baby sitting Ukraine long term will make Ukraine similar to the first time they (and the US) invaded the middle east.

Post a webM or some shit. I'm not registering on fucking Twitter you buttfucked kraut neet.

>muh hostomel

twitter.com/200_zoka/status/1499638257822449664

when will the shills stop coping?
it was always in russian hands, even russian reporters from the main russian TV channel are present

This fucking cope

Keep coping

Putin has lost his mind

>Keep coping
Cope is it? So thats why so many countries are banning rt? Cause they're winning? Kek look at the big brain on brad!

No worries send the next wave

Attached: 1646339854467.jpg (357x321, 71.29K)

Your economy is fucked, with every passing day the possibility of russia being wiped out of history is rising

OP literally posting his own tweet.

Ok, retard.

They both, the TV report and the battle aftermath, could even be filmed at the same time, in different parts of Hostomel. From one end of the Hostomel to the airport the distance is almost 10km.

>all those little bits of human all over the place
Holy KEK

Hasn't russia's victory strategy always been throw bodies at the problem until we win?

no they wont

So are the Russian’s flying in reinforcements there because some of the maps I’ve seen in the last 24 hours show an axis of asvance toward Zhitomor, which is a pretty ambitious move from the Russian’s, they might be reinforcing their troops for that attack via the airport.

Wow another battle with zero ukrainian casualties!
amazin

Attached: 1644560663045.jpg (500x500, 192.15K)

i fucking guarantee you if we could watch Fingolia v USSR as a day-by-day documentary without knowing the ending, you shills would be coping the exact same way - all the way until the ceasefire - and then claim victory anyway.
Same thing will happen here. Cope all the way to the end.

what's up with those shitty roadblocks.
let me guess
>civilians stand in their way
>Russians becomes sitting ducks
>ambushed

I bet the erosion is going to get blamed on climate change somehow.