British "food"

how do br*tish people eat this shit?

Attached: 1645291711011.png (331x246, 51.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/596vi4HLNj4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I still remember the dreaded salted bread sandwich

Potato and bread fuelled the expansion of the White race

They just kept their habits since the blitz

Chip butties are based as fuck, don't make me post a picture of Australian fairy bread.

Needs cheese

nah get fucked mate, fairy bread is actually good

is everyone on Any Forums 14 years old ?

british people arent people

Only if you're 3 years old or a pedo, which are you?

Is that just fries on white bread

Cope

Chips are fries, right? You already eat them with your hands. Why put them in bread?
Explain yourselves, you goddamn animals!

Attached: 1550644986615.jpg (566x552, 34.73K)

That's more of a northern thing. Nothing wrong with it though.

everyone with an iq over 80 moved to the colonies

Yes, or retarded

It looks ugly but it tastes great

I haven't had fairy bread for like 15 years, doesn't mean it's not good

Needs more haggis and fish fingers

Uh, you know chip butties are massively popular here too right?

In America we put potatoes and eggs in a sandwich, which is actually practical and substantial.

don't start cunt

British food is absolutely fucking disgusting outside of Indian curries. Vindaloo is the best dish to come out of the country.

Faggot

>making a some poverty sandwitch
>trust the science goy!

Chips are thicker than fries, and i suppose the bread keeps the salt/vinegar and sauce off your hands if you use it, there are crisp butties too that would confuse you even more.

LMAO good one. Your average American is descended from poor white trash in Scotland and Ireland.

You can fry the potatoes and put them with scrambled eggs into a tortilla and it’s a much better food item. Carby, but tasty.

Food of the gods m8 ... you wouldnt understand

Attached: 1580529695531.jpg (600x450, 50.35K)

Pretty sure chicken tikka masala and balti are the only one to come from here.
>Also
Korai, best curry

>carbs + more carbs + sugar-and-preservative-laden condiments
no wonder cuck islanders are such effeminate faggots

Coping that American food is better is cringe. This country is fat as fuck and stuffs its face with way worse shit than fried potato in a sandwich on a daily basis.

Brits are the trashiest white people iv ever come across.
Its amazing our language comes from people who can't even speak it properly.

So, bread (carbs) stuffed with fries (carbs) stuffed with tomato mush (fructose aka carbs).

Disgusting.

Can we just all agree that bongland needs to be nuked off the planet.

Absolutely disgusting unhealty food. I hate fat people and this is what's creating them.

based.

That's a Crisp sandwich m8

>t.
northern poofta cope

Attached: istockphoto-118262611-612x612.jpg (406x612, 41.04K)

American food IS better. Bongland is just as fat, and they have worse food.

I see nothing wrong with it. I tend to make one after getting fish and chips. Not a day to day thing, but nothing wrong.

Attached: 1520941639719.webm (640x351, 2.81M)

Anyone want a toasty sandwich?

Attached: IMG_8397.jpg (2600x1733, 1.73M)

just like all english food

british food is so bad they needed to import shitskins to make it better

Crisps are chips, right? My wife does that. Puts potato chips on her sandwich sometimes.
Just eat them in between bites. What the fuck?

Attached: 1528739572390.jpg (640x619, 195.79K)

Think of a pig feeding trough, scraps and bits of random leftover food.

Cover it with beans or gravy and you've got "high British cuisine".

This is cope. At least bongland has traditional dishes. What is there here, just fast food and abominable ethnic food mashups.

I'd actually eat that

Cor luvley

Attached: EMAC95.jpg (1200x800, 109.67K)

American food is just
>keep adding sugar/fat till it tastes good

Never realized how many Russians were on Any Forums

Attached: 1646289469948.png (500x500, 11.29K)

That looks fucking good

Or melted cheese

I do that with peanut butter or tuna salad sammiches. Breddy gud

>Its amazing our language comes from people who can't even speak it properly.

Its not your language though, its ours to fuck abowt wiv as we see fit ... ... so go swivel and put yer facebag back on or summit

Attached: 1580531223520.jpg (679x679, 37.02K)

Yes. Please.

Attached: toast and water.png (783x332, 21.61K)

The only people who consistenly make great food are italians. Sometimes the french too when they don't go full retard, but usually the italians are the gods of food. Everyone else is larping and I shit on their foods. What brits consider "food" should be a violation of human rights.

Also when someone says "Food from X country is great" what they mean is: "these faggots know how to cook 1 or 2 things right and everything else is shit. Only eat these foods which they got right by accident and avoid everything else."

Attached: 1516916509930.gif (200x270, 1.09M)

It appears our superiority has caused some controversy

Aim that nuke directly at my bollocks

youtu.be/596vi4HLNj4

TRUST THE SCIENCE

>preservative-laden condiments
kek, he doesn't know
Just look at the ingredients in their food, literal poison

You people invented 36 sizes of spoon, each for a specific task and yet you put hand foods inside hand foods for no reason. Just eat the chips and bread in separate bites like nornal people.

>fairy bread
it's starch with some fat and sugar on top, not exactly a novel concept
it's ultimately exactly equivalent to tons of pastries Americans eat all the time
here in Norway we have a thing called "lefse", which is basically soft potato flatbread (like a tortilla) with various toppings, one of the most common ones being butter and sugar (as well as some cinnamon)

I don't understand the hate on bri'ish cuisine. I was in Scotland and the food was pretty good. I even liked Haggis, it reminded me of Leberwurst.
Pic related is Mett Brötchen.

Attached: 3150.jpg (1024x612, 120.43K)

The best thing about italian cuisine is that it's very simple, easy and fast to make. Good quality ingredients are important. French are the opposite and want to make food as complciated as possible, it's delicious but pain to make

That describes almost all European food. Look at French food it's all butter. Fuck, a chip butter is literally fried potatoes on buttered bread.
I think all you Eurofags are coping because you are also fat and eat total shit. I have seen English food.

Hush, wog.

Says tranny capital of the world

I am one of the least picky eaters there is but that is such a stupid meal. Like I can't exactly say it's disgusting, just a really bad combination because it's carbs on carbs. Would be like eating pasta/rice with tater tots or bread chunks in it. I always thought that was like a joke food item. Do people actually eat that as drunk food?

Attached: AKspork15.jpg (1200x799, 76.83K)

found the abo

The world fears the Norfmen

with ketchup

>Chip butties
it's a french fry sandwhich

it's brought to you by the same europoors that brought you the bread sandwhich

Chip butty is comfort food.
Drunk food in Bongland is a pizza box with a pizza, chips, kebab, chow mein, and tandoori chicken all piled on it.

The quality of ingredients are good but for the most part it isn't very refined and has some meme-dishes that foreigners get stuck up on. I like British pies myself

Chips is british english for fries, american english for the thin and fried potato slices in bags in supermarkets. Belgians are dumb.

pic related

it adds a real satisfying crunch to things. try puttin some tater chips on a hotdog next time you have em together, real damn good