Why is Jordan Peterson suddenly aligning himself with the NWO?

youtube.com/watch?v=Ys2zTL-b3eE

Just wondering why. Of all the people he brings in, it's some West Point AEI shill.

You know he went to Russia to detox from benzos? Like what is it with westerners, every time you lend a hand to them to help they invariably stab you in the back. They say they hate the Jews, but then they behave exactly as they say the Jews behave.

Truly, if this man is not haunted by the spirit of Satan he simply stands for nothing.

Attached: peterson.jpg (1080x720, 113.01K)

He's a leaf

>suddenly
>has kike wife and kids

I am guessing the benzo detox was traumatic or something. New JP seems brain damaged or at least changed somehow. I listened to some of his latest Joe Rogan appearance and without getting specific he came across as uncharacteristically smug and mean.

he is shilling for russia and repeating NATO back to 1990 reach propaganda and demoralizing posts about not supporting Ukraine cause war is bad.

this. OP is a faggot as usual. JP is a UN fag

>1 hour 40 mins
Kys

Dude has a really deep knowledge of human psyche. But he really should stay the fuck away from politics.

>fascism is bad
>white people certainly shouldnt organize
>my wife and my daughter are sluts
>cant get off my meds

>suddenly
didnt he work at cia mkultra mcgill university?
lol
lmao

Peterson was kidnapped by glowies and sedated in 2020. That is the reason why he disappeared. He was programmed to be a controlled opposition.

> Why is Jordan Peterson suddenly aligning himself with the NWO?
Are you fucking schitzo?

Peterson is a boomer and boomers think Russia is still the Soviet Empire. They still fear them. I haven't watched that video of Peterson yet but i watched a few minutes and i think this is the first issue i actually might disagree with Peterson on and i think he might be wrong in his understanding of matters.

Look.... you basically just don't get to randomly invade foreign countries is all.
I know, UGH, I know
It's just just that you don't get to is all
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>fascism is bad
seethe more about it chud

Oh I didn't watch it all either, when he started framing who has intellectual credibility at the top of the interview I decided I'd do something better with my day.

Your glorious leader gets hooked on benzos and nearly dies.

>Why is he retarded?

Nick Mullens impression of this cunt is the best

He was always controlled op

Attached: peterson.jpg (960x606, 130.12K)

>self help guru
>daughter is a slut riddled herpes who pushes meme diets, gobbles antidepressant, and cheats and gets pregnant by some freak who claims to be a demon
>has medical degree in psychiatry and still gets so hooked on opiods that he has to have the russians put him in a coma to get through withdrawals
>pushes vaxx and tells everyone to comply with government covid tyranny until like 2 months ago

Dude is a loser.

>called truckers to go homo, because anyone left would be radicals
>most of his actual opinions are about deradicalizing young men and prevent them from changing anything about the new world order
>just like be politically average bro
>acts smart - becomes a junkie at an old age
>emotional breakdowns
>daughter is an ungrateful feminist career whore, who divorces her husband to chase youtube fame and dick
>dodges the race issue any time it is brought up
>just like be individualist and distanced from others bro
>gives dating advice - has dated 1 woman in his entire life
Take what is useful from maps of meaning, but ignore the useless things. He's an academic conformist talking piece either way and has been from very early on.

>why is liberal not supporting a warmongering dictator duuuur

He's been anti-russian all along though. Go watch his early stuff where he criticizes russia constantly. Fucking newfag.

He always did though, he worked for UN for example

You keep saying he changed in 2020, but all the things you criticize about him happened before then.

His explanation in brief and Russia's motivations are all 'assume enemy, give no credence to their stated motivations'
Not a single word about the ongoing conflict in the area. Maybe he gets better, but I'm not going to listen to this garbage.

He says it's only ok to be proud of your heritage if you aren't white. He also adores kikes.

He has since taken the opposite stance of that feminism-encouraging UNESCO paper and stated that rapid socail change is a bigger threat to the world than nuclear bombs.

Attached: 20190815_123936[2].jpg (720x1184, 226.39K)

Why is OP suddenly aligning his colon with the business end of a plunger?

WHAT A BITCH JORDAN IS

SUICIDE.EXE.YOURSELF YOU BITCH

NOW

Attached: IMAG0018[1].jpg (1952x3264, 1.89M)

Attached: jordan peterson.jpg (615x622, 194.65K)

He got a taste of globohomo power and realized it was better to stay in his lane.

What the fuck happened to his face? Needs a few more hits with a train to look human. -9001.

The only time I hear Peterson talk about that is when he tells people the 'climate solutions' shit is all wrong. It also accounts for his terrible acquaintance like this guy.
I think Jordan has forced himself to self-censorship for so long he's lost his ability to distinguish certain truths.