Hey, russian frens (vpns included), so what are we seeing here? Care to explain your perspective?

Hey, russian frens (vpns included), so what are we seeing here? Care to explain your perspective?

Attached: 1646377897436.webm (480x848, 1.3M)

Other urls found in this thread:

pubs.er.usgs.gov/publication/b2201E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

O literally means Ukrainian
Z is Russian

/thread

Isnt V also russian?

>Both vehicles have a 'V' plainly visible
This level of cope

This appears to be a webm

Sad shit, some poor dumb 20 year old dead kids.

Cope. Yellow arm bands are Ukrainians and these tanks have V's not O's you dumb niggers.

They parked in defensive positions at a crossroads and were ambushed by likely multiple foot mobiles with AT rockets at once.

That's why complacency kills, and constant vigilance is demanded.

they fucked around
and they found out.

>putin punts them into a meat-grinder with shit leadership and organization

>durrhurr they fucked around

Ukrainian vehicles quickly spraypainted with Russian markings. Ukrainians taking vehicles they lost to Russian air power and making propaganda of it pretending they are Russian.

Deagle was right. Warfare to Famine. Lets Go.

also captcha DOJ NK

Attached: Untitled2.png (309x300, 10.14K)

Whos the guy in the black uniform on the ground

Chechen?

I especially like how they made it extra convincing by sprinkling some dead Russian soldiers on top.

There are plenty reports of Russians surrendering and low morale after finding out they're going to Ukraine. Sabotaging their own vehicles is supposedly why the convoy is at a standstill three days later.

delicious coperinio

Attached: 069.jpg (600x582, 33.63K)

SO MUCH COPING WHAT A FAG.

agreed user.

Attached: 1628914023997.webm (1280x720, 1.92M)

I heard they had a ceasefire to collect and bury their dead.

>Sad shit, some poor dumb 20 year old dead kids
This. Why I'm not interested in fighting. Don't want to kill young, dumb kids.

dog

War is hell
Spice must flow

Attached: fXxx4Oi2vPTivm4ybe50UvLQE7B.jpg (880x550, 200.84K)

"You will live to see man made horrors beyond your comprehension"

Yeah all that effort just to try and make some Russian VPNs seeth on pol. It would be easier to actually defend their country, which is not happening and Russia is winning.

Millions of dollars worth of American taxpayer funded missile launchers at work

Does Ukraine even have any natural resources? Why is Putin so hellbent on it besides "muh NATO".

How do you know this do you have combat experience?

Attached: B042F953-D700-4D4E-9CDA-17501A4E4B06.jpg (1242x2092, 1.08M)

go ahead then fren, enlist if you can.

Ukraine has arable land

they discovered gas and petrol in the contested regions

didn't expect dog

also
>conspiracy 9001
there is petrol everywhere on earth and is not running out anytime soon

There are different letters on different army groups. Namefag

He's obsessed

I know this might be a shock to an american, but there is something called thinking.
I reccomend it once in a while.

I see dead Russian soldiers and two Russian tanks that are disabled. There is a war going on. People die in wars. Ukraine is losing. Were you trying to make a point or something?

No Russian General wants to have his name attacked to Putin's shitshow of an invasion.

Deagle is fake and gay.
Literally as reliable as any random,user on here.

Unironically should send Putins ass to the front lines.

based pole, sneaking ina bantz

Attached: 1637377329508.png (800x500, 288.2K)

If I was Zelenskyy I would send out fliers to the convoy stating that Russian troops who AWOL would be granted amnesty

ukraine was once called the breadbasket of europe for a reason, and the oil/gas reserves they found pre-crimea war could finance the country akin a norway/saudi arabia

also wheat/gas are 2 huge things in russian economy so yea there's clearly more to gain than just no "evil NATO nukes" at their border

So you bullshitted ok got it

The entire existence of idependent Ukraine is an-anti Russian deterrent. Right now it's a feudal war on destroying Ukraine potential before it gets even more militirised and can pose an actual existentional threat. That's the official widespread idea at least. My take is that it's all connected to that Agenda 2030 bullshit.

They're not enlisting yet and it will be not up to me to decide to enlist or not anyway.

VDVs are not 20 year olds retard

dog ahead

VDV is just a regular force
Thet get conscripted in 18 and sign a contract a year late when they are 19 if they want

>Does Ukraine even have any natural resources?
LOL seriously?
What might be the biggest natural gas reserves in the world. They don't even know how big, but fucking big:
pubs.er.usgs.gov/publication/b2201E

That's what all this shit is about. Not about muh NATO or muh ethnic Russians

They have oil and gas (not yet extracted)

No, V is Ukrainian.

?
V,O,Z are all russian

>billionaires, bureaucrats and foreign subjugators that do nothing but conspire to make life worse for the average-man for their own personal gain decide to declare war
>force young men that have no land, no house, no money and no reason to die to fight one another
>once they decide that enough death and destruction has happened, a side is declared winner and the average-man must now rebuild, but not to their own profit

It has always been a shit deal. A man just wants a little place among his own people with food, shelter and medicine. Yet parasites always take that away.

Attached: 1643504305278.jpg (540x540, 68.18K)