Do you recognise the independence of kosovo?

So Any Forums do you recognise the independence of kosovo?

Always an interesting one. Most of Europe happy to accept an armed illegal uprising of an Albanian puppet state but at least it makes Serbians mad which is pretty funny I guess

Attached: serbs SEETHING.jpg (1200x800, 58.31K)

No

FUCK NATO

Attached: 1646325710702.jpg (485x633, 31.51K)

what state is that?

Not a real country btw
same with Taiwan

sure

No. Kosovo je Serbija

i know europe often laughs at serbia because they're retarded autists who lick russia's toes instead of siding with their neighbours and because of the whole based boogaloo of the cleansing of bosnian muslims, but I still see no reason as to why kosovo shouldn't be serbia, at least legally
i get that they sold houses to albanians for the shekels and what not, but the territory should still be theirs
its funny that europe considers kosovo legitimate and not the whole donetsk and luhansk separatism thing, which is the exact same thing: a different race from the country who happens to live in a separated region and that wants independence
however, is kosovo *should* or not be serbia, then that's a different matter. i like my ethnicities separated, thank you very much, so either kosovo should be given to albania, or just kick them out from kosovo and retake it

No

Just kill off all albanians nibba, it’s that simple

fuck i hate balkan meme countries

Whats even the point of the country? They're literally albanian

no

>its funny that europe considers kosovo legitimate and not the whole donetsk and luhansk separatism thing, which is the exact same thing
That's because of Camp Bondsteel. Legally speaking, American soldiers are illegally occupying Serbian land.

You don't know shit, midwit

>90% ethnically Albanian
>serbniggers still seethe

What's the point of Austria, Belgium or Portugal? They're just regional flavors of German, French/Dutch and Spanish.

Nope, it's Serbian clay. Unfortunately for Serbs, the Albanians there are trying to pull what Serbs in Croatia tried to pull on Croatia, except the Albanians are succeeding at it while the Serbs did not.

Having you flag depicting your fucking borders is the most tale tale sign you are not an actual country with it’s culture, history and customs, just a territory that want to self govern.

Kosovo is the southern province of Serbia, and Serbia is an independent country.
What's your point?

>dont recognize Kosovo
>dont recognize Serbia
>dont recognize the EU
>dont recognize females as humans

Attached: based deprtment.png (590x469, 220.74K)