Canada vs. Australia

All out war. No nukes. Who wins? No meme answers.

Attached: E0CD2977-5F7A-4573-9384-113D026E1C91.jpg (960x720, 61.96K)

That would be a fight for the ages. Honestly. But it has to be natives only. And not the fucking mud hut natives. War stories passed down were that hockey cucks were the most ruthless and unforgiving during the wars, and Aussies were the bravest.

the united states win
fatality

No Allie’s either faggots

Canada, they have 2 seasons instead of 1

Where are they fighting?

so canada get 2 characteristics and aussie get 1? can't afford a vpn nigga?

none, both will have bitter talk with passive aggressive attitude like a bunch on cunts.

On each other’s soil simultaneously

>Aussies freeze in Canada

>Canucks die of heat stroke in Australia

Canada because WEED

I said no meme answers faggots

Trick question. We unite to form the Empire of Canadaustralia

Attached: 1646355502681.jpg (781x731, 50.81K)

canada. but only if the soldiers are from alberta, manitoba, and saskatchewan.

Depends on how many smokos I get

All we have to do is send in the geese

Attached: 1632823921465.jpg (937x753, 114.16K)

Taking a bath. Any of you shit eating glowniggers wanna see muh purdy pink taint?

It would take about a century before either of them could build an invasion force.
I think they would rather just stay home and oppress their own people.

Seems like a pretty even fight desu.

Similar population sizes, both Angloids, similar military budgets and decently high level of training and equipment.

I'm not really sure if Canada being America-lite is a good or bad thing when it comes to conventional warfare.

I would never fight my Australian shitposting brothers. Terrible thread OP the commonwealth is united. Quick OP, Florida and New York get into an all out war, who wins, no meme answers?

Attached: shelley duvall.webm (852x480, 1.56M)

Australia wins.

Israel

We would both agree to destroy Quebec instead

Even if Canada had a population of 150,000,000 they wouldn't stand a chance against us.

Canada probably because they just have way more people. Both are tiny though.
Also, Canadians live with bears and wolves and shit, and Australians can't even handle giant birds.

>australians

Attached: australia.webm (406x718, 2.88M)

We send in the emus

New York, obviously. I mean come on. Muh hillbilly militias would be no fucking match for New York’s sheer financial, technical, and population advantage.

Aussies would rekt us, no contest. You guys know we still use WW2 tech, right? In WW3 we're whipping it out.

SHOW PUSSY NOW

Florida curbstomps New York into New Florida.

That's not meme answer, you said each other territory simultaneously, environment plays a huge part in the outcome.

delet this

Canada has a larger populatuon and is richer. We already own Banf so we dont want anymore.

I suppose we could trade Victoria for BC?

God i wish that were me

Australia is actually a b- military Canada is a d+

On day 1 those faggots will be used as long range ballistic bioweapons.
On day 2 you will surrender.

Summer and Winter

Australia can't even win a war against Emus

Only if we also destroy Melbourne.

Buddy, our countries swap populations with eachother all the time. Aussies come here for the weather and we go there for the weather. It's fucking weird, I know, but this is an ancient truth.

My boys here heard you were talkin' shit.

Attached: This Destroys The Australian.gif (500x282, 1.81M)

those effeminate leaf poofters wouldn't stand a chance

Attached: spmj.png (909x909, 144.69K)

the abbos could take canada if they all got going the same direction
they're a collection of shanty camps outside our border who only survive by crowding our costcos

Emus are a collective avatar/egregore of the boong 'clever men'. They can only be temporarily directed/diverted with astral VB and ciggies. 'Cosmic ramarama'!

Australia would win hands down with its much larger and more effective Navy.
There are only a couple of restricted passages they would have to control to totally immobilize the Canadian economy, they would do that handily.

Attached: canada ships.jpg (1117x1496, 195.82K)

Fags are fucking disgusting.

>Canada failed to take out Trudy Castro
>Australia failed to take out the emu army.

Yep there both fucked, into the WEF they go

Righto, cunt.

Hold on, I'm gunna need my wide lens.

That's hot. Holy shit.

Attached: 1645317846532.webm (300x300, 174.94K)

Emus win.

Day 3 we release the emus just to style on your shit poofta nation.

K... KEEP ME POSTED

Doesn't matter. They're both getting annexed with or without a war.

>3 we release the emus
You never had the emus.

Attached: 1645393762534.jpg (1125x1281, 137.83K)

lol

Those are 100% straight fellas in Australia thats unironically not gay at all because youre so confident in your masculinity. I wouldnt do it, actually nah I probably would be a guy with his ass out 10 beers deep.

Let us know when you annex Chicago mutt

Tough call, neither are well armed. Canadians would do better in the heat, than Australians in the cold. I'm giving the edge to Canadians, I know there are still some dudes up there with balls. I haven't seen an Australian with balls since the 1980's, they've become whimpering liberal faggots. Which is sad because at one tiime Australians were cool as Hell, now they hate themselves and everyone else. They were woke before it was even popular sadly.

Trucker convoy. Gay pride winter edition.

You gotta split it up like this

>Abbos vs First Nations
Leftists City Dwellers vs same
Northerners vs Outbackers

Australians are emasculated faggots that aren't even allowed to own airsoft guns. Canada has a masculine outdoorsman and gun culture. Plus our military is closely tied with the Amerigolem military.

Decisive Leaf victory.

They meld into the the Empire of troonity and open a gateway into hell.

Canada.

Fuck... Keeps fogging up. I need a longer arm!

Who ever has homefield wins.

Canada isn't even challenge, the real question is whether Australia would beat the US.
I would say yes to that as well.

Every country is capable of beating the countries above it

Attached: 767589CF-BDA2-4447-9233-7F5BFCEBB2B6.jpg (2048x1594, 343.78K)

It's already annexed, fellow mutt. Google "Which country is Chicago in" if you don't believe me. And you'll be next! By force or by choice. Preferably by choice, but even without choice, the outcome will be the same.

>they invade from the (more likely) west side
chokepointed hard in the rocky mountains
>they invade from the east side
quebec dies first, which is a win
>they fly over, paradropping units into the prairies
can see the fuckers for miles, easy pickings
>they invade from the north
if its winter they die instantly, if its summer the mosquitoes will kill them in seconds

Attached: 1571720294856.jpg (404x428, 137.56K)

What an absolute joke. Quiet down and stand in the line already. You are going to need to get your American citizenship if you don't want to be stateless.

they can tell themselves that all they want
that shits faggy as fuck and they should honestly be beaten for that vile shit

>Rootards vs. Leafaggots who is win?
Literally everyone else.

SUCK ME

/k/ here. Canada is mogged by Australia. Canada has a smaller less capable navy. They have a handful of old British submarines that aren't active. No in air-refuelling, no awaks, no modern fighters (they use old f16s incl some we sold them when we retired them) and we have f35s. They have old dutch leopard 2 tanks, no anti-air, no anti-tank, the have old towed artillery, fewer missles, fewer drones. They also don't have attack helicopters, whereas we have eurocopers (retiring soon despite being new) and Apaches.

Pretty much every metric Australia has better and more of it. Canada doesn't invest in defence and it's often subject to cuts. Pic rel is a Canadian F16 (there only multirole fighter)

Attached: message-editor_1592353270665-235235ffff.jpg (1920x1080, 182.22K)

China wins, they get to scoop up both corpses at the end

So Chicago is what it looks like when amerimutts are in charge. Amazing.

Attached: 1632874429954.webm (640x800, 1.11M)

Florida would unironically win with
>Naval Station Mayport
>Naval Air Station Cecil
>NAS Pensacola
All of these are major military bases with a YUUUUUUGE amount of airpower.
Mayport has two big amphibs and a mass of surface combatants as well.
>Tyndall
>Eglin
>MacDill
All Air Force bases with another YUUUUUUGE amount of airpower.
New York has turned Brooklyn Navy Yard into Condos. West Point is a college.
Florida would fucking immolate New York in about 36 hours.

Attached: z16seQ.gif (320x427, 2.45M)

Attached: 1645019851932m.png (1125x696, 428.05K)

my honest bet is on canada. our truckers are no match for the canadian truck drivers. we do have a shitload of terrorists and arabs with combat experience, however canada has more exposure to firearms than say the average strine would. they smoke more dope than we do so our reflexes would be more sharper. we did however lose to emus so general moral and confidence wouldn't be that high. we do have pine gap so that's a massive plus for us. we also have a banger airforce and navy but our infantry is up to its neck in queers. canadians have this odd autistic rage that stirs within them that is evident on Any Forums so their aggression would help them out. ive seen a leaf try fight someone with a hammer before so there's that too.

Pic rel is the loyal wingman drone fighter being developed by Boeing Australia.

Attached: Loyal-Wingman-scaled.jpg (2560x1444, 168.34K)

Americans can't talk shit now, they're pathetic in the war department.

>canucks invade Australia and die of heat exhaustion in the outback while abos siphon petrol from their tanks and huff it
>bogans invade Canada and freeze to death while shouting expletives, bull moose ramming them off their emu mounts
Either way would be hilarious.

>/k/ here
>The entire /k/ board is one person
Kys faggot tranny. Canada wins no matter how hard you cope. SKS behind every Maple tree.

No one wins

All life on Earth perishes

Nah he's right though

Canada's army is a joke, I say as someone who is still technically in the leaf armed forces. They have zero force projection and without burger logistics they can't cross an ocean.
I don't know anything about aufailia, but you emuniggers don't even have decent guns anymore so the chance of bogan partisans are almost none.

nigga fart :L

China

is this an inside joke i'm not aware of? you keep calling the f-18 and f-16.

Canada.

>guy who has never even seen a firearm here
Lmao oh no the gel gun rambo is here

Attached: 1644189060001.png (543x599, 62.29K)

>my honest bet is on canada. our truckers are no match
You are a fucking idiot. These are all meme answers. It's not up for debate, we are ranked 17th in the world, Canada is 22nd

Australia ADF beats Canada on EVERY metric.

Canada vs Australia when?

Attached: 85708410556e1929121d601fbe6ebd2ameta2.jpg (228x263, 24.4K)

That's an FA-18 you tard.

Probably when you crawl out from your camps

I live rural Queensland mate. I have guns.

I'm not shitting on Canada by the way, we just spend double what you do on our military.