What are your thoughts on factory farms?

What are your thoughts on factory farms?

Attached: 170905-UK-CAFOs-top1.jpg (2000x1333, 1.54M)

Other urls found in this thread:

animallaw.info/article/brief-summary-ag-gag-laws
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I like chicken sandwiches.
What can I say?

Attached: mcnuggets.webm (640x360, 1.96M)

I get my nuggies, archons get their suffering loosh. Everybody wins.

> Libtards hate factory farms = I like them.

Attached: f9d copy 2.png (600x659, 162.02K)

Those are tendie farms

sad. the vice is stronger than the man

I like cheap meat.

I have none.

They will be extinct in less than 20 years, and you'll be eating plant food. Also....there is a good chance these farms will set off a pandemic with a 60 percent mortality rate.

This is not even close to how animal mistreatment looks like in modern farming.

This. They're not even caged.

We live in one. When will the fleshharvest start?

Sovlless

i will raise and kill and eat my own chickens thanks. factory farms are a fuckin disgusting abomination

Americans wonder why they are all vitamin deficient when none of their animals see sunlight or scratch dirt
>but muh heckin' own the libs
even hitler had compassion for animals and knew how kikery goes against human nature

Kikes blame whites but they only exist because of McDonalds and KFC. Jews subvert this shit by offering "plant based" bullshit.

It feeds niggers to fuck your sisters, mothers, wifes, and fathers. Eat a dick faggot.

Right, in reality animals are treated so badly there are laws in the books that if you expose the abuse, you get in trouble. animallaw.info/article/brief-summary-ag-gag-laws

They're terrible, and the resulting meat shows.
I pity those who have never eaten proper meat.

it's highly efficient but I think we can do better. I want meat that is grown by simply inserting a feeding and a waste tube.

Abortion clinics in China be like

Evil
One day they'll wonder why we didn't just shoot the bastards running these cages

Did somebody say KFC?

disgusting and horrific. people deserve better than eating the meat produced there. pus, scabs, cancer, all gets ground up and packaged. the animals deserve better too. earth WAS a perfect biosphere. every animal had a place. survival of the fittest. enter industrial meat production and theyre basically prisoners. torturous living conditions, rampant diease, etc.

Damn, crew. Good fucking thread.

I am massively surprised this didn't get shilled fucking way harder, way faster than this.

Or maybe I just got in before they get here. Either way, I approve.

meat is tasty. more please.

I feel bad for them.

I don't like it desu but what can i do?
But muuh Bio is getting so strong here in Germany this is the only good thing about germany.

Factory (((farmers))) need to be drug out into the streets, screaming, and shot post-haste

Not my problem.

Efficient but also terrible. God didn't intend creatures to be handled this way and feeding 'em hormoned-up grains wasn't either.
Rather get proper farm-raised chimkins.

Free range chicken.

They are necessary. I doubt there will ever be enough free-range meat to feed everyone.

Damn.

they exist only to maximize profits

becomes obsolete after the depopulation plan goes ahead.

Attached: giphy.gif (500x500, 945.8K)

Thoroughly Satanic (jewish) and creates loosh for satanic jews to feed off