Drunk driving should be legal

Drunk driving should be legal

Attached: How-to-prove-a-drunk-driving-accident.jpg (900x600, 649.51K)

Based. Drunk piloting should be too.

Drunk cycling should be legal

Wow I agree. What an amazing idea!

it is legal until you get pulled over or run someone or something over

Niggers, Hispanics and Asians driving should be illegal. Poos seem to be able to drive for some reason.

Attached: 0C23EEA5-E7C7-4920-967C-F23DB7A468EE.jpg (750x1000, 91.47K)

Only if you are fucking stupid enough to get caught besides stings and traps.

It's cause they're taxi drivers

>Drunk driving should be legal
It’s basically legal if you’re not retarded about it

The drunk driving laws need to be way less harsh. We live in a time where a $60 video game will entertain us for a week or two. We sure as hell aren't going to pay $50 just for transportation to some bars/clubs. Fuck that. I'll play dota (for free), spend 15 bucks on beer and if your boomer businesses suffer, it's not my problem.

Attached: 1642725260212.png (411x598, 251.21K)

slow night here?

too true! all precrimes should be legal, because no NAP violation has occurred

Attached: 1470802091370.png (420x420, 9.39K)

Dota is for mouth breathers

Only in BLM rallies with cars driven by people

desu I haven't played in 7 years or so.

it's more of a youth problem than an alcohol problem. it's always lightweight 17 year olds having a six pack and wrapping their first car around a tree. the legal BAC of 0.08% limit is ridiculously low for alcoholics who need double that just to feel normal. Most men hit .08 after two or three pints of light beer. DUI laws are way too harsh imo. I would much rather be on the road with a 40yr old career alcoholic with a BAC of 0.3% than a college kid with a beer buzz. they should raise the BAC at age 25 and again at 30

None of what you said justifies why drunk driving laws should be less harsh. Just justifies why bars are a waste of time.

Helmets should be mandatory for all drivers and passengers.

Attached: HJC H10 Composite 2020_01.default.jpg (4463x4631, 875.64K)

yes, if you cause awreck you should be prosecuted for negligence or whatever, but driving drunk in and of itself should not be a crime. As a long time alcoholic, I have never felt "too drunk to drive" but I am also responsible about it.

booze cruise? my people

It is if your dad is rich or a judge.

then you will have a bunch of nignogs running over white people

i would be for prohibition again. i hate people who drink alcohol and do drugs

Attached: yeonhee giant.webm (581x899, 2.99M)