NATO vs Russia and China

Who will win Any Forums is China really a Russian ally?

Attached: A0F20E3E-1A19-4476-8F62-F1A2220486E7.png (640x468, 220.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newyorker.com/news/daily-comment/russia-and-china-unveil-a-pact-against-america-and-the-west/amp
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Apparently Tajikistan and Kirghizstan are Chinese provinces

I don’t think China will be on the side of Russia this time friend

When did China annex Kyrgyzstan & Tajikistan?

China's on its own side.
Also, Crimea isn't part of Russia or Ukraine.

russia bout to be finna NATO'd

newyorker.com/news/daily-comment/russia-and-china-unveil-a-pact-against-america-and-the-west/amp

Explain that retards. Right from globohomo HQ

Ok and ? Lol

China is all talk

All the yellow Jew cares about is money.
If WWIII starts, their sales will go down.

Lmao, this is all cope, I’m asking who will win in a NATO Russia-China war and all you retards can say “not gunna happen lulz”

Because it literally won’t
Why even entertain some communist fantasy

If Russia and China team up in World War III, what would we call that side? I mean in the Central Powers, Axis, World War team name sense? Someone suggested The Red Ribbon, but that would be fitting if Russia were still Communist and doesn't apply to Iran either.

>estonia
>lithuania
>no latvia
imagine being the least relevant baltic state

Holy shit vladdy got mogged by a chink, how short is this manlet?

What's the deal with Mongolia?
It is just so toxic neither China nor Russia wanted it's land?

Don't forget India.

>Hur dur Putin has unified the whole world

He has also somehow unified India and China on the same side of something.

It's a buffer state. Weirdly enough they actually wanted to be annexed by the USSR but they said no because they like having them as a buffer.

China isnt on anyone's side, OP.

Pre-invasion. Even if Xi knew about it prior he probably didn't anticipate the magnitude of the dogpile from the west. He can tear up all agreements with Russia right now and no one will give a shit.

China is not really allied to anyone regardless of what they say in public.

China needs Russian support to take Taiwan, politically and with Russians natural resources. You fucking brain dead retard. They have been doing military exercises on attacking tropical islands together for years. Cope

The East is constantly being pushed into a corner with the Western economy. Both have no choice but to team up. This is the new Axis everyone. Put the ideological differences aside since the current West is the enemy.

Yeah that’s where I think you are wrong. You truly didn’t think they knew this would happen? The USA alone is buying 600,000 thousand barrels of oil of Russia a day as we speak, even post sanctions. It’s just so scary that you guys cannot comprehend it