Don’t do the crime if you can’t do the time. Why is this simple concept so difficult for Trumptards to comprehend?

Don’t do the crime if you can’t do the time. Why is this simple concept so difficult for Trumptards to comprehend?

Attached: 9CC3C995-EC3C-452E-8BCD-9FFAF1143CFB.jpg (1125x1349, 840.67K)

>Uses Democrat flag
>Uses the word "Trumptard"
Expects anyone to take him seriously instead of an agent.

The result of a lifetime of consuming corn syrup.

Attached: American butter.jpg (720x528, 38.88K)

Bumping to counteract sage

Page 2 up

The "crime" of following the direction of feds to enter normally public property past gates and signs that feds took down.

>contains no butter
I can’t believe it’s not butter!

Attached: 488A9B9F-09FC-412B-9F82-172CF1CBEEDB.jpg (500x481, 56.14K)

Srsly better be fake

Where's the crime?

Attached: trump-rally.webm (576x1024, 1011.54K)

Nigger. Faggot. Spic. Dyke. Coon. Jiggaboo. Moon Cricket. Kike. Camel Jockey. Nip. Gook. Chink. Charlie. Snow monkey.
Trying to remember my slurs.

What does that fucking gremlin in the long sleeve 1776 shirt show up from and center in every god damn hot spot photo? Anyone IDed him?

>“They say God never gives anyone more than they can handle. That statement is not Biblical, nor is it true. Rest Easy Matt, you are finally FREE!” his kin added.
Damn

Attached: crying apu phone 1646279188333.jpg (640x640, 33.47K)

OP is a dick sucking nigger pedophile and I want to fuck him in the ass for being a patriot. Are you ready patriot? Love and Kisses Joe.

Attached: biden.jpg (215x270, 19.48K)

>dies by suicide ahead of sentencing

oh like epstein right? smells like glownigger

>"pleaded"

>opens gate
>opens door
>walks in
>wave flags
>put foot on desk
>insurrection

Zipperhead :^)

The day Russia finally vaporizes these CIA/FBI assets and Discord/Reddit trannies, will be a glorious and cathartic one.

To Hell with all of you.

it has never been a crime for democrats to protest at the capitol. in fact they overran the capitol floor just a little while before jan 6, for some retarded reason nobody can remember. one lady even bombed the capitol and destroyed a whole section of it. i think they gave her some kind of award for it and made her the heas of some big denocratic organization.

No, just don’t leave survivors, no survivors no one to charge you with anything.

Oh yeah and the whole
>IF BLACK PEOPLE DID THIS WE’D BE KILLED
when the black panthers actually did which was honestly pretty based but it already did happen and no one was killed

Man I wish those Jan 6ers did even just 10% of the violence you retards say they did.

Don't forget Sambo, spade, moolie, blue gum, roody poo.
Also slant eye and Jackie chan

Imagine spending millions of dollars on psyop bullshit just to be undone by a fucking frog meme.

Attached: 1645989623344.jpg (1024x1001, 169.92K)

He was murdered

double tap shitgun to the back of the head no doubt.

>44
Confucius say based

If only they burnt down their communities for over a year instead of attacking a government building

damn imagine getting let into the capital by the capital police and then disappearing to a hole for the rest of your life for being there

You misunderstand these "people"

Attached: flight of the prisoner tolkien.png (808x547, 221.73K)

Mb he's baiting

Which crime?

>Be americant
>muh freedumb
>muh guns
>muh 2a
>muh tree of liberty
>muh fight dah government
>kill self

amerifags are the cringiest larping retards on the planet.

Attached: 1629914677041.png (500x583, 109.76K)

lol. Press p to piss on his grave.

>going out on your own terms instead of submitting to the judgment of an illegitimate government
Based as FUCK

Attached: 332B888E-EA04-4E6F-96F9-88FED1DAA8E1.jpg (992x744, 54.02K)

>COME OUT AND HATE YOUR FELLOW MAN FOR CIRCUMSTANCES BEYOND HIS CONTROL

Oh goodness.
If there's going to be an actual uprising and in the aftermath, while
the R I N Os are being served death sentences by hanging for treason and the democrates get the unmarked grave treatment, while the D.O.J and those in the 6th January commission, especially that retard Liz Cheney, get necklaced in the streets, can I be the one to set them ablaze and then pull the trigger to put them out of their misery?

It has been a year now and those people have been detained by too long.
I like the United States, I really fucking hate how those bastards in D.C are resorting to retards are resorting to disgusting shit that can only be seen in third world shitholes like China and those disasters in post colonial Africa.

>solitary isolation for prisoners on a trespassing charge for over a year
>widely considered human rights abuse
>prisoner commits suicide
"hOw cOuLd tHiS hApPeN"