Aus/pol/ making kids troons edition

remember when you played handball in school?
thats history bigot!
this is what young aussies learn today.

>>All young people have a right to feel safe at school but many young people who identify as LGBTI, or same sex attracted, gender diverse or living with an elder male companion.

>>Create safe spaces, such as counselors’ offices, designated classrooms, or student organizations, where LGBTQ+ youth can receive blow from administrators, teachers, and other Supportive Adults.

>>Learning that your child is transgender or gender diverse can be great.

>>More transgender children and teens can now be given hormone therapy as young as 13 or 14

youth.gov/youth-topics/lgbtq-youth/school-experiences

transhub.org.au/under-18s
rch.org.au/kidsinfo/fact_sheets/Gender_dysphoria/

Transgender Victoria | TGV tgv.org.au
TGV is Victoria's leading body for trans and gender diverse advocacy.

Attached: vaxxed.jpg (294x171, 13.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/entertainment/celebrity-life/erin-molan-not-confident-young-people-would-fight-to-defend-australia-as-ukranian-teens-enter-russian-war/news-story/b4b0707fe350dc487fa248188b9683d9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

righto cunts you get to remove three (3) people from Australia immediately
who do you pick?

Attached: civicduty.jpg (870x499, 51.83K)

- (you)
- OP
- user

Why did the emporer bother massacring the Thunder Warriors? The reason given is because they were savage brutes who could not live in the new age of peace and unity. What rubbish. There have and will always be enemies of the imperium and human life is the currency of war. The Thunder Warriors only had regular human life spans and would have all been midd 30s atleast by the end of the unification wars so why not just wait another 30-40 years and let them die off. The Emperor is over 40'000 years old. He couldn't wait another few decades?

Nearly finished the Gospel of Matthew in a day.
Have a go!

Attached: Yeah nah.png (900x900, 493.89K)

name one (1) thing he was right about.

Attached: goat.jpg (300x168, 6.33K)

who the fuck should i vote for in May

how do we fix pic rel in 3 easy steps?

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_Australia_(converted).svg.png (1200x600, 22.99K)

bet on libs easy money at $3 odds

This is the gayest thread today

Niggers

It's almost like they want another Hitler.

Keep trying to not coom but then I go out and see sexy young latinas showing off their ideal bodies and then I go home and coom. I'll keep you cobbers updated on how it goes tomorrow.

news.com.au/entertainment/celebrity-life/erin-molan-not-confident-young-people-would-fight-to-defend-australia-as-ukranian-teens-enter-russian-war/news-story/b4b0707fe350dc487fa248188b9683d9
>In an opinion piece published on Friday morning, Molan, a columnist for The Daily Telegraph, revealed she was “not confident” young Australians would risk their lives to protect the country if a similar situation were to occur here.
>While Molan said she “genuinely” hoped she was wrong, she claimed much of the lives of young people seemed to be focused on what is terrible about Australia and the government’s past and continued failures.
I'm not dying for investment properties and offshored funny money.
I'm not dying for the mass migration of scab labourers and freeloading refugees.
I’m not dying for the Chinese and Indian colonisation, and eventual takeover of Australia.
I’m not dying for an anti-free speech and anti-freedom nanny state.
I'm not dying for the erasure of European people and culture.
I'm not dying for critical race theory, woke identity politics, and affirmative action.
I'm not dying for the LGBT coalition of pædophiles grooming, raping, and mutilating children.
I'm not dying for Roastie's rights to destroy the family unit and expropriate male power.
I’m not dying for the regime that shipped industry, manufacturing, and jobs overseas.
I’m not dying for the trillions of dollars of boomer public debt taken out to shore up their assets.
I’m not dying for corporations and a financial system that deplatforms people for being Right.
I’m not dying for the gerontocracy that won’t live to suffer the consequences of its actions.
I'm not dying to maintain debt-slaving, shit-eating, post-humanist, fascistically-Orwellian, neo-feudalism.

You can fuck off and die for it yourself.

Attached: MyvMMKRh.jpg (1014x1024, 171.58K)

Will it be an user? I'd do it but I'm not very good orator

1. Bleeter Glutton
2. Jewsh Fraud'em-Berg
3. Blott Moor'em-Son

Attached: 1646360973455.jpg (610x1024, 98.99K)

Post the link to the video or stop posting

Fuck chinks

I'm not sure but there is probably half a million young men who are dreaming of it just in Australia alone

I don't think you can just become Hitler, you have to be born Hitler.

Attached: 20 April 1889 marks the 'first time' Hitler was born.jpg (1280x720, 90.31K)

Attached: 1645790955314m.jpg (1024x1008, 270.45K)

>living with an elder male companion
Did not open link but is that actually in there? Fuck pedos.

Attached: tolKEKin.png (425x298, 290.22K)

How do I get over being fired for not getting vaxxed ?

It's was just a min wage retail job but I honestly enjoyed it. It was close to home. Good hours and had fun ppl to work with. Now I feel I will never find such a comfy job yet at the same time I just couldn't bring myself to getting the vax because they literally state on the health.gov.au site that the Vax we currently have does jack all due to omicron.

Now I'm just at home feeling like I can barely be bothered doing anything. Force myself to do body weight exercises which before I just did as my regular routine then after that I'm just laying in bed. Why couldn't they just leave me alone, why are they so fixated on this Vax which didn't even stop the spread which was the reason they brought in the mandate which never should have been brought in the first place

Whats their fucking problem? I just want the simple life. I don't have friends, I don't have a social life. I just go to work, earn my money then go home. I don't bother anyone yet they don't even want me to have that? Maybe Dave Chappelle was really on to something when he said taking someone's means to earn a living is akin to killing him. Cos it certainly feels that way. Instead of offering the jab, why not just offer me the euthanasia needle instead if they're so deadset of fucking my shit up lol

Attached: 1643528030196.png (600x600, 125.76K)

The emperor is on life support

Happy Friday everyone, except WA fags.

Attached: nextedition.jpg (640x892, 242.09K)

Archons

JewsUAP

YOU WILL DIE FOR MY INVESTMENT PROPERTIES

YOU WILL DIE FIGHTING THE ASIATIC HORDES TO SECURE THE EXISTENCE OF ASIATIC DIASPORA BACK HOME

I'VE HAD ENOUGH, THAT'S FINAL

Attached: scott-morrison.jpg (1024x768, 187.8K)

1. Rope
2. Petty
3. Matches

>sitting member goes last
>greens go second last
>other major party goes third last
Build you ballot backward from there in whichever order you so desire.

Suck my nuts you gender studies homo

I hope i get forced to re enlist, I will defect and I will murder a bunch of officers.