ROMANIA

Is this a good place to lay low and escape globohomo for a bit?

I need to take a break from the niggers, degeneracy, and evil of the satanic United States. We are becoming a latin american-afro niggered hellhole.
I'm white and would learn the local language.

Money is NOT an issue for me. I work remotely at my brothers company and can work anywhere with my laptop, plus I also have a ton of money saved up (I plan to take a break from working for a few years)

I'm thinking about somewhere in Transylvania - Oradea or Cluj,
Transylvanian towns like Oradea seem to me like the most comfy places in Europe right now. (I will NOT live anywhere with Muslims, they are as bad as niggers in their own way. So all west europe is ruled out)

Sorry if this is off-topic/blogpost - (obviously I'm doing my own research in normal ways, but I can't really ask anywhere else but Any Forums about nigger/shitskin infestation).

Other options I have in mind:

1) Bulgaria.
Problems: Turks and gypsies
2) US state like Montana, Idaho, New England area
Problems: Being flooded with californians and spics and refugees - theyre being ruined.
3) Tbilisi, Georgia
Problems: Language is alien-tier
4) Czechia
Problems: Degenerate and atheist as fuck (I guess Romania is becoming that way too but still). But at least no niggers and a few harmless vietnamese.
5) Poland/Hungary?

Attached: Oradea romania.jpg (736x920, 130.37K)

No.

absolutely no burgerfren, we're about to go to war with the ruskies for the sake of jew hohols that still occupy our stolen lands.

I used to say Poland but. Y'know. Not so much anymore. Try Switzerland

>No.
Why not?
>we're about to go to war with the ruskies
youre a NATO member. relax.
why not so much anymore?

you could try a meme country like slovacia/slovenia or north italy, those seem cozier than most options you list.
also consider armenia if you consider georgia, its also a white country.

what you need is a break from Any Forums if you think any of these shiteholes are le based

your leaders are shilling hard for a war and guess who's gonna fight it? not their preshuss blaq latinecs lgbfg+-# divisions, its gonna be ytpipo from nato allies like us, poland, baltics, maybe magyars, but its gonna be white people. even zog know ruskies would mop the floor with their diversity hire troops.

I mean..
One third of Any Forums lives in those shitholes so..
It can't be that bad.

It's just not a good idea

Fuck off we re full, gypsies will skin you alive

They should start with the gays EU brought to light..
But youy know.. they don't acshuly skin people alive..

>your leaders are shilling hard for a war
not really. its not gonna happen.
why
indeed i was thinking about slovenia desu

Yeah, Romanian should be an easy language to pick up. Go for it my dude.

Because we don't want you here and we don't need more gypsies

america is still the most 'free' country in the world unironically, of course. yes, there are lot of kikery, nigger, and beaner activity but it still beats being anywhere else. just move to a white state.

I moved to Hungary from US, I would say it’s a good option overall but Budapest is rapidly falling. And the more blacks or other shitskin varietals we receive, the more women’s feelings will be co-opted into supporting, then endorsing them etc. I think if Orbán wins in April we’re basically alright.

Stay out tranny fag

Attached: fuck off.png (600x429, 14.42K)

faggot.
>it still beats being anywhere else
no it fucking doesnt.
>move to a white state
spics are EVERYWHERE now. even in maine and idaho.

Kike

Why do Amerimutts always assume that they're welcome wherever they want?
Stay in your shithole, plague
>inb4 b-but I'm white!! i'm 33,33% this, 33,33 percent that... etc

>Why do Amerimutts always assume that they're welcome wherever they want?
>Stay in your shithole, plague
youre one to talk, gyppo.

Attached: file.png (4592x3196, 714.95K)

I'm in my shithole, though. You stay in yours, Amerijew

nah

Europe is full of niggers and brownies. The very traditional European culture and essence has been dissolved through the last 80 years. Rapid expansion of Globalism is indeed destroying heritage and creating mass diasporas --which the US is to blame. You have less freedom and movement there in Europe, not to mention less/limited fundamental human rights. If You want or value 'muh freedomz,' look within the parameters of the Jewnited States. I am not hating on Europe; I understand that the US is emulating a 'globolhomo' political world narrative and that skid mark strip of land called Israel has insurmountable power and influence. I STILL LOVE THE FOUNDING FATHERS OK, GODDAMNIT!

Attached: Untitled.png (477x247, 195.71K)

Not if you’re unvaxxed

My Romanian lyft driver said the internet is very good in Romania and that fast unrestricted internet is the only thing Romania has better than USA

While I agree it's bad, there are only 9.6 million niggers in Europe. By contrast muttmerica has 42 million niggers, and the dumbest ones too

>I want to move to Romania
Don't, all we need is to be left alone by other nations and populations.

Look at a map, you fucking retard.