Russian anons, how patriotic do you feel right now?

Russian anons, how patriotic do you feel right now?

youtube.com/watch?v=sM2ek76VAZU

Also does anyone have this vid in webm?

Attached: Mikhail_Tolstykh,_2014.jpg (305x412, 93.01K)

Sneed sells feed and seed, which is completely normal. Chuck, on the other hand, sells fuck and suck.

S

Attached: spit-pepe.gif (498x498, 1.49M)

givi was assassinated by putin

Cool story bro

Any bets on which city(ies) in Ukraine are they going to rename after Givi after the liberation?

Attached: 1646375032482.jpg (2048x1393, 511.46K)

Because the FSB clean up their shit unlike the CIA.

>FSB clean up their shit
Navalny's pantsu especially

Attached: 1643007824868.png (654x702, 415K)

You're fake ivan

>Based poos not giving in to enormous globohomo pressure to enter the conflict on the (((American))) side

You guys are all incredibly based

Attached: regnum_picture_1496162168377701_normal.jpg (475x719, 374K)

>Because the FSB clean up their shit unlike the CIA.
do they lick it right off the rape brooms?

Attached: BASED FSB!.jpg (966x1362, 320.04K)

Praying that we holodomor 2.0 those piggies. And muzzies too.

this was actually an incredibly based policy. in the Russian prison culture those who have been raped by other men are renegated to the lowest prison caste

so what they started doing was they would rape mafia leaders, films it, then blackmail said leaders to destroy their organized crime syndicates from within threatening the release of the tapes if they don't cooperate

that's how they have basically dismantled the organized crime drug syndicates that had plagued the country since the mid 80-s, though your globohomo propaganda would never tell u about that

Attached: 1646367545007.jpg (2078x2066, 462.4K)

I hope you win

Why do Russians sim for Georgians mutts every time

>this was actually an incredibly based policy. in the Russian prison culture those who have been raped by other men are renegated to the lowest prison caste
here's your army

east and west, different cultures hey?

Attached: 1550061073022.jpg (640x420, 42.62K)

Bullshit, but I believe it

Like 100%
Fuck Ukraine, NATO, EU, USA and CIA

why would Russians be on a Western website? all Russians are fake russians

This was most likely taken before the reforms of the late 2000-s/early 2010-s. Back then our army was a disaster walking, yes

So in order to defeat globohomo, you have to be natsochomo?

>Back then our army was a disaster walking, yes
>Back then

Attached: cuck cage.png (960x3308, 876.06K)

why did the russian glowies kill him? surely he would have been useful now?

I miss this lil nigga like you wouldn't believe

Why are you on the FBI’s website and still stay above the sulphuric acid level?

>This was most likely taken before the reforms of the late 2000-s/early 2010-s. Back then our army was a disaster walking, yes
2019 article about a russian conscript who shot his entire squad because they were about to rape him

but come on now, you literally said that "russian prison (rape) culture was a good thing", if that's how people in russia why are you acting surprised

Attached: 1646379275002.png (876x886, 960.24K)

>Ahhh trust the globohomo/MSNPC/cukrainian propaganda!!! the russians are totally failing in their conquest!!! just trust us bro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: photo_2022-03-03_16-24-14.jpg (640x420, 74.79K)

Dead apes ook no tales. The fuck he wanted if he was serial murderer on Guv’s buck?

I mean, a condemned man would say anything to save his life.

Not that I can guarantee this didn't happen, dedovschina is still alive in the military, though it has been heavily suppressed

With that being said, i think it's sort of unavoidable in a country that has both conscription and where a lot of people from the villages are sub 100 IQ retards, but it is what it is

>the russians are totally failing
This.
> conquest
You fucking conquestador.

as always the cameramen is the actual badass

kind of, yeah. if we want to defeat globohomo, we all have to go out and start raping dudes. and filming it too

>though it has been heavily suppressed
I think you'll find the "heavily suppressed" part of your society is media as well as yourself.

>soldiers not using encrypted comms
>potato tier supply lines despite invading a country right beside them
>etc
Pretty pathetic showing from what was claimed to be the second most powerful military in the world.