WTF! LAWSUIT AGAINST THE COVID WORLD!

Need help guys. Thecovidworld.com is getting sued by thecovidblog.com owner Brian A. Wilkins. I'm not sure what his problem is, but he claims that I've stolen his ''trademark'', and copied his articles. This couldn't be further from the truth.

How to resolve this? Thanks

Attached: photo_2022-03-04_07-45-24.jpg (1280x720, 66.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/UsdNeFLGiA7P/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Contact viva frei

put a disclaimer on your website? sounds like a frivolous lawsuit

Attached: full.png (1924x1868, 291.43K)

fight in court
request speedy trial
draft motions and orders
subpoena the crimes

If you win he has to pay for your lawyer. Sounds like he's retarded and will lose

>If it pleases your honour, I would like to submit that plaintiff should go get fucked.
Easy win user, you got this.

Message them telling them to fuck themselves and then tell hostgater you replied within 48 hours.

How much money does he have compared to you? If it's around equal or more you're probably fucked. If it's possible to poorer than you you're fine and hes a shit talker.

What you need to do is find a reputable lawyer in the US and tell the faggot to direct his communucations there.
He will fuck off after that 95% certain.

I'm not willing to take this to court in the US. I'm based in The Netherlands.

I have his full claim here in a PDF, but I'm not sure how I can attach it in a post here. Any ideas?

Quite sure your website was first.
We could always spam the fucking retard, tell him to take his booster.

Post it on your web site?
Did they point out whst you plagiarized?
This sounds like a troll attorney. You could ignore them.

counter-sue?

Seriously though, why is some covid truther yank trying to start legal action against another covid truther site. Fucking yanks I swear..

if it's not an anti-pureblood then it's simply a crab keeping the others in the bucket.

examples provided: none
url take downs requested: none
Current events and public interest stories escape a lot of copyrights anyway. he is trying to dox you or seize ya domain hoping for hasty mistakes by you or your providers.

hes probably a jew.

This kike's claim is completely goofus, it's fake threats with zero legal ground.
Simply ignore fren. Or better : threaten to sue his ass with even more retarded claims.

Attached: 1520807632674.jpg (657x527, 38.35K)

Why would he have to pay that? Sometimes one party pays the other parties lawyer fees but it's rare.

Not sure what you're worried about then. US courts have no jurisdiction in the Netherlands

Tell the guy to go fuck himself and neck himself while doing it

Become a bioterrorist, steal onicron plates and breed Corona until it has become lethal to everyone, bring it to New Mexico and unleash it on him and his family then the state, they will rue the day they messed with your shifty little website.

Obviously nobody can own the trademark of "The Covid (blank)", so it sounds like you are getting dragged into the home turf weaseling little Jew. Good luck, all the people in the courthouse will be Jews too, so maybe come up with a way to fuck them back that doesn't involve paying a Jewish lawyer to convince a Jewish judge to allow a Goy to win against a member of the tribe.

Get a good lawyer.

RE: A greedy grabbler
Dear Mr. Grabbler and associates,
I want you to pontificate the possibilities of you tounging my anus.
Thanks in advance.

Attached: 1623198791382.jpg (742x711, 175.79K)

This guy is suing me.
>bitchute.com/video/UsdNeFLGiA7P/

He's not suing you, he's just threatening to sue. He's an impotent faggot who won't do shit because he has no case and no balls

Fuck. Some globohomo overlord is maybe paying him to sue you. Or maybe some shill that was helping you with writing articles (I remember you asked us a while ago, a few times if there would be any volunteers) was coping articles from that fag's site and sending them to you.

I would advise you to contact a lawyer that you trust and ask him about the matter. I don't think his lawsuit can go through (not really related? but slightly related, if you divorce in the US and you escape to Mexico, you don't have to pay retarded alimony to your ex-wife, since Mexico doesn't give a fuck, so maybe you are immune from it since you are in the Netherlands).