If 5G is a marketing scam, what the hell are thousands of these towers for?

If 5G is a marketing scam, what the hell are thousands of these towers for?

Attached: 220119-5g-cell-tower-jm-1057-4710e8.jpg (2500x1667, 1.21M)

Other urls found in this thread:

weforum.org/agenda/2020/06/internet-of-bodies-covid19-recovery-governance-health-data/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Active_electronically_scanned_array
youtube.com/watch?v=uo9nGzIzSPw
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8580522/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

they're going to kill you

The towers are for brain damage.

>Sky net
They are necessary for the coming surveillance state

Controlling you and irradiating you, it's an energy weapon that can snipe you with RF, up to 300 GHz which is stronger than an active denial system.

Attached: 5gandCOVID.png (2552x1108, 601.88K)

They are prism towers for killing Russians.

This.

those are 4G towers retard

weforum.org/agenda/2020/06/internet-of-bodies-covid19-recovery-governance-health-data/
Vaccinated people might have something to worry about

My theory is that their main purpose is to look menacing and enhance the feeling of living in a totalitarian cybernetic panopticon hellworld

Target practice

They do look menacing, here's a local 5G tower that was right in someone's backyard, I can't imagine what it's like to live under that.

Attached: foto_no_exif (25).jpg (631x926, 445.35K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Active_electronically_scanned_array
youtube.com/watch?v=uo9nGzIzSPw

Also it's funny how they will still charge you on data limits, fucking gay world.

Attached: mmw_large.jpg (355x374, 14.18K)

Attached: 5g.png (412x1288, 537.47K)

Remember Kingsman (2014), the SIM cards that emit signals that turn people into psycho killers.
That's gonna happen worldwide, the vaccinated are gonna go nuts.
That's what 5G is for, to bring humanity close to 500,000.
Bill Gates is Richmond Valentine.

Attached: richmondvalentine.jpg (554x554, 31.53K)

You tell me OP

Attached: hmmmmm.png (720x767, 504.04K)

Do people actually read those studies or are they only looking for effects and calls it a day?
>Evidence from the literature summarized here suggests a possible connection between several adverse health effects of WCR exposure and the clinical course of COVID-19 in that WCR may have worsened the COVID-19 pandemic by weakening the host and exacerbating COVID-19 disease. However, none of the observations discussed here prove this linkage. Specifically, the evidence does not confirm causation. Clearly COVID-19 occurs in regions with little wireless communication. Furthermore, the relative morbidity caused by WCR exposure in COVID-19 is unknown.
Interesting read anyway and I agree with:
>The question of causation could be investigated in future studies. For example, a clinical study could be conducted in COVID-19 patient populations with similar risk factors, to measure the WCR daily dose in COVID-19 patients and look for a correlation with disease severity and progression over time. As wireless device carrier frequencies and modulations may differ, and the power densities of WCR fluctuate constantly at a given location, this study would require patients to wear personal microwave dosimeters (monitoring badges). In addition, controlled laboratory studies could be conducted on animals, for example, humanized mice infected with SARS-CoV-2, in which groups of animals exposed to minimal WCR (control group) as well as medium and high power densities of WCR could be compared for disease severity and progression.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8580522/

Attached: 1618067448986.jpg (708x244, 55.73K)

Lol. "Disguised" as a street lantern.

This one is outside Sam Hyde's house he is crashing at with his team of wiggers. He keeps ignoring my emails about it. Maybe more people should send him some dms emails and tweets.

Attached: brown3.png (512x1138, 926.47K)

Attached: anotherone.png (720x954, 732.2K)

Attached: anotherone2.png (720x1200, 347.9K)