Tfw your retarded government wants to be the last holdout in the western world to keep the vaxcard

>tfw your retarded government wants to be the last holdout in the western world to keep the vaxcard

Someone fucking sanction us already holy shit.

Attached: 1631546807898m.jpg (1024x490, 55.12K)

what province? they're supposed to be 'eased' here on the 14th

If it's Quebec they moved it to the 12th. and the mask cucking shit by the next month

Just give it a month or two. Ukraine has made everyone forget about covid.

yes sir, thank fuck they moved it a bit sooner. Mask cuck shit sucks but at least we have a date for when it's over, they don't seem to give a fuck if I lower it to past my nose now.

Apartment in pic related is $4500 per month. Thank your chink landlord that he only asks for 10 blowjobs per month as a condition of the lease.

The wonderful totally not eastern Europe tier dysfunctional Britannskaya Kolumbia respubliki. Somehow some fed bitch has taken the entire government hostage and is trying to become more powerful than a country.

they tried at least

Month or two? We've been fucked up, looted and turned into an oligarchy for 30 years.

The only thing that will unironically work is sanctions. Alberta proposed them over the pipeline and I really wish they had gone ahead with them. We need a collapse here to be free.

Attached: Post Socred Bonnie Hellscape.jpg (600x600, 26.99K)

Damn premier looks like a faggot, the provincial leaders are insanely power hungry, it's practically a dictatorship under them.

I can't fucking believe we have commieblocks like that it's embarrassing.

Attached: This shit could easily be mistaken for Russia.png (1080x444, 618.95K)

At least commieblocks are made of concrete. Those things are just piles of rotting timber. Canada is a failed state.

After 1991 we unironically became an oligarchy. They destroyed and looted what the socreds built and basically rule as if they want to destroy and loot everything. BC was always a bit of a dictatorship but we went from benevolence third positionist one party to a malevolent oligarchy.

We are like a weird country shoved into a bigger country. History will not be very kind here it's clear to me that someone is purposely trying to initiate a colour revolution or at least massive unrest. There's 30 years worth of built up anger over here most people aren't aware of.

We've always had a geopolitically relevant position on the continent which is why things are so fucked in large part.

i've seen hundreds of canadians on here since covid talking about "just vote harder" and how "the liberals aren't going to get any votes!!!one!"...even since the convoy i've seen canadacucks talking about how it affects their "political solution." you faggots have lost my sympathy forever.

Apparently it's literally every single "western nation" now that has set a date to end this shit if not ended it already. Except British Columbia. I would just like it if just once we could have a premier who doesn't feel the need to act like a Kremlin autocrat maybe we could actually get to undoing all of our dysfunction.

People here are despondent about the political situation. So many young folks wish for a nuclear reset. Hatred towards the rich is constantly growing. I heard some folks on a walk in the woods talking about "flaying chinks and their politicians alive" today. I'm old and own property, but the young BCers won't just leave for Sask. People are being radicalized by their government and yet the powers that be are too corrupt to stop the devastation caused by immigration and money laundering.

There’s no solution whatsoever, political or otherwise. The people in this shithole like this shit or don’t care.

Don't worry I have no illusions of voting. British Columbia is not like the rest of Canada it has a literal uniparty, honest to fuck oligarchs, the weirdest "nationalism" on the continent and political opponents of said oligarchs often go missing.

Canada might be reformed by voting but BC needs sanctions and a full scale coup.

i know there's some based ones of you and i'm glad. what i didn't really know is how deep this weird culture of politeness really runs. we have our faggots too, they just generally don't come here. i guess my surprise is really at the canadians that do seem to feel at home on Any Forums and yet continue to look for a political solution. the americans that believe in voting don't come here, they're irredeemable.

I do vote mad max but it’s really just for the memes. Bread and circuses, whatever, doesn’t matter.

>and political opponents of said oligarchs often go missing.
examples? a lot of people go missing in BC, its a barren place outside of major cities

nothing wrong with voting mad max that's a small act of rebellion. i've done it before too, written in hitler and the like. i'm with you man.