*BIG CHINA HAS A MESSAGE FOR AMERICANS*

"YOUR MILITARY WILL BE REDUCED INTO SCRAP IRON."

"THE US WILL PAY A HEAVY PRICE"

Muttoids BULLIED by BIG CHINA on the world stage AGAIN! Does ANYONE respect the USA anymore?

Attached: Screenshot_20220302-181750_Chrome.jpg (979x1486, 376.84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tofu-dreg_project
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

WE'RE READY FOR COMBAT WITH YOU FUCKING MUTTOIDS

YOUR TIME IS UP! GET READY TO FEEL THE BOOT UPON YOUR FACE. IT'S TIME TO PAY FOR WHAT YOU'VE DONE NOW

Attached: 1646280689311m.jpg (681x1024, 111.5K)

DONT EVER TRY TO SPEAK TO CHINA FROM A POSITION OF STRENGTH MUTTOID.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND?

Attached: Screenshot_20220302-183636_Chrome.jpg (1080x442, 155.4K)

>SCRAP IRON
At least we use real iron you tiny dick chinks.

Attached: ixxhsayds3271.jpg (3024x4032, 563.45K)

You have my blessing

Attached: 0174109471031.gif (220x165, 82.68K)

OH NO NO NO HAHAHA
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tofu-dreg_project

Please fucking nuke this shithole already before the cowards have a chance to flee.

Back to plebbit

If they actually believed this they'd just act and stop talking.

I can bend China steel with my bear hands and i struggle

opening jars*

NUKE US SLANT EYED GOOK

YES YES YES WE WILL SOON BE ABLE TO KILL CHINKS YES YES YES
YES I WILL DESTROY THEIR FLESH WITH JOY PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO SOMETHING

Good thing there's even a chinese sockpuppet as a president so American can spread it's legs wider for the bug cock.
Hope you have guns, americans.

>americans think that chynks won't slowly bleed them to death in an economic war

Attached: 1646291705446.png (441x479, 266.91K)

Cool. But... Basically, I'm not gonna support it (Taiwan!)

I know... I know... It's just I'm not gonna support it is all.

I'm sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHA

>USA causes tension between China and Taiwan
There was a time when I would've seen this as hot air, but ever since seeing how Russia apparently actually believed all the bullshit it spouted about Ukraine before invasion, I now lean towards the Chinese actually believe this crap and think Taiwan would love them if not for America.

Everyone calls them west Taiwan now, get with the times queermo.
Sage.

>chinks really think Americans won't kill insects with extreme prejudice
Soon SOON AHAHHAHAHHAHAHAH SOOON I WILL BATHE IN CHINK BLOOD PLEASE CHINA SHOW UP YOUR FURY AND BREAK THE LOCKS WHICH PROTECT YOU

becaues you buy the low quality cheap steel from china because you are poor lmao.

chinese steel can be very nice or very shitty, depending on how much youre willing to pay

Good.

>Chinks are retarded
in other news fire is hot.

Show memeflag chang. Ah, that's right, you have to hide from your government to post on this website.

Russia is stronger than China, and Russia is a paper tiger. So China is not even a paper tiger, they're a compressed .jpeg thumbnail of a tiger that hasn't even been printed out yet. The US oddly enough just sanctioned India, so what I think will happen is the US will use Pakistan to fight India and drag China into their war.

If we go to war with these damn gooks, I’ll be sure to put many 6ft deep before they take me out

during wartime, I bet chinks will do worse than russians.

you can't seriously expect chinks and Europeans or European descent to stand equal grounds with them.

HARUMPF I WANTED TO DESTROY CHINKS... but poos will do.

Why would you ever buy a hammer with a hollow handle? That's just asking for disaster...

China's problem is their army hasn't been in real combat since the 1980s, they'd have to fight a practice war with a nearby country before taking on the West.

>"YOUR MILITARY WILL BE REDUCED INTO SCRAP IRON."
Thats cute. Missiles into dams will kills around 300 mil in china.

HOLY BASED.

YANKE SCRAP FOR BEST KOREA!! WHAT A DEAL!

Attached: kimjungklap.gif (219x186, 1.76M)

China becomes more like north korea every day. A tiny man hopping up and down, demanding attention by saying ridiculous things.

china GOOD?!

You don't. You import from China. Thank the Clinton's.

lol no body wants to fight for this shithole anymore, you can have it. enjoy the troons and niggers you'll inherit.

america is like the late days of rome where the populace hates each other more than the enemies at the gate.

Wouldnt it be funny one day you wake up open this shitty site and find out Norks are invading worst korea, along with reports yankes are evacuating faster than in Vietnam?

Because thats what I see in the nearest future.

Attached: Vietnam fail.jpg (800x583, 342.47K)

the only combat and invasion they had was against their own people and their country.

Chinese people

Attached: 1631642068913.jpg (800x1800, 277.69K)

Chinese history

Attached: 1638010398279.png (800x1672, 208.77K)

do it then.

Literally all russia and china have going for them are shock troopers being thrown into the meat grinder. Just look at Ukraine. Outside of that, it's just seethe missiles and nukes, which is fucking cringe.

Chinese slavery

Attached: 1634808047856.png (800x768, 447.18K)

Chinese badge of servitude

Attached: 1631914586249.jpg (2201x3240, 1.12M)

>No blue water navy
>Airframes are soviet era from the 70's
>domestic economy flying apart do to massive fraud
>tiny dick

yup, chink

ching chong bing bong suck my ding dong