Brit/pol/ morning coffee edition

Good morning brit/pol/ here is your coffee and some links:
The Independent: Elon Musk taunts Russia after they stop selling rocket engines to US.
independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/space/ukraine-russia-elon-musk-rockets-b2028071.html

Daily Mail: Russian shoppers cram into IKEA for a final bargain as the store suspends operations over Ukraine.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10573269/Now-IKEA-Boohoo-H-M-Burberry-join-Great-CANCELLATION-Russia-Putins-war-Ukraine.html

Financial Times: Oil climbs above $110 a barrel as Russia intensifies assault on Ukraine.
ft.com/content/8fa4f034-6466-4c92-a5e7-e0ffe80df74f

Attached: 8fe3e81e-5068-4828-badf-889e470493dd-porlock-hill.jpg (940x625, 78.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10575179/Russian-troops-fire-Ukrainian-civilians-protecting-Europes-largest-nuclear-plant.html?ito=native_share_channel-home-preview
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Coffee Delivery!

Attached: Ei5fbpmVgAAorgZ.jpg (827x674, 40.5K)

Got the farts lad

>Sussex does proppa links
It must be a good day. Alreet lads

Attached: 1616682744008.png (793x593, 895.76K)

Just copy and pasted from a good user last night, but also

>Zelensky accuses Putin of trying to cause a repeat of Chernobyl
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10575179/Russian-troops-fire-Ukrainian-civilians-protecting-Europes-largest-nuclear-plant.html?ito=native_share_channel-home-preview

i hate wogs goodnight

Its morning? Are you playing opposites?

he hates wogs lad

Made it to 6:14 PM without seeing a nigger. This marks seven days in a row that I have seen at least one nigger while out and about. I will keep you updated again tomorrow lads.

spotted one x

God I hate that greasy kike.

I'm white, and my town is pretty white by American standards, by which I mean flooded with spics who displaced niggerdom into the next city over. But I don't think I even know any black people personally, not even my own mom counts as "black" per se, because she's extremely white in how she acts and talks. But you can't go a day in America without seeing at least one. Even in a town where they are only 2% of the population, they are extremely visible every day. Well, visible in bright sunlight conditions.

Morning lads. I'm up early for once fucking hell.

>6:14 is when you turned on the TV

Only jk,
Same shite everywhere lad - least you have guns.

Well of course if you turn on the Telavivzion, you're going to see nothing but niggers, even in a show about medieval Europe, 100% niggers. I am talking about just when you're out and about in your daily life. Can you remember the last time you went a day without seeing a nigger?

Dodged my bait quite expertly. God I've lost it... I struck gold with my Argie larp, and I've just never made brit/pol/ seethe the same way since then. I flew too close to the sun. Really should just give this up lad.

You should try that new sneed meme

I still dont understand the sneed meme

Morning all hope you slept well

Yeah, yeah... Incidentally, I did once make brit/pol/ seethe with only the word Sneed, because I typed it in Arabic. I was expecting zero (You)s because it was such a shitty throwaway post, but much to my surprise, it generated all varieties of seethe. Never worked again though. The only thing that ever did the trick over and over again, and worked as effectively as the tripnonces and namefags, was the Argie larp concern troll. This is how one-hit-wonders are made. You have a stroke of genius that was divinely inspired, and then after God leaves you to your own devices, you find that your natural ability just isn't that impressive.