American teacher suspended because he told students to think critically

nypost.com/2022/03/03/virginia-teacher-suspended-for-telling-students-he-supported-putins-invasion-of-ukraine/

KENNEDY CUBAN MISSLE CRISIS-GOOD
PUTIN CUBAN MISSLE CRISIS 2.0-BAD

Its not like Putin can put a naval blockade on Ukraine, like the Americans did with Cuba. He had no choice to invade to prevent missiles/USA biolabs closer to Moscow.

Attached: UHH.jpg (588x497, 43.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pA88s4xGmLM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

USA of NAzis, GERmanazis EUstus, NAzi NATO, and JApanazis at it again.

did you have a stroke while writing this?

This board is unusable now.
Interesting shit op, I'm sure Virginia would do that.
Post it when they're awake in Langley with "CHUD teacher btfo" and they'll bump it

>Dumb old boomer lost his job because he spent too much time on Facebook and ranted about biolabs in front of scared children
kek

Teachers shouldn’t be pushing their political viewpoints on students, regardless of which side they’re on.

biolabs being built and the threat of nukes on your doorstep aren’t political views you fucking retard

You can present both sides and let them choose sis.

STFU Russian kike better gas yourself.

Fucking bigot! He should have teach them life changing topics like sex change!

Attached: 1646378959052.jpg (946x720, 137.17K)

>lmao tavistock

Teachers are free to express their beliefs but not push them. This teacher is claiming he told them to think for themselves and read all sides of a situation.

So kys maybe?

>a place a hospital can send samples from infection patients to have them tested and identified
>exist in every single industrialized city
gee must be a bio-weapon lab
i know if im the US and im doing secret bio weapon research, i certainly wont do it in any of the high bio-security labs in the US where its been done for almost a century, i'll put my secret bioweapons in a city full of russian speakers where russian intelligence can find out what im doing

Noooooooo you can't heckin' think critically! Trust the heckin' narrative!!!!

Your ass is unusable. What do you expect of people? Always to have your view? This isn't an echo chamber. We are here to laugh at the chaos.

Someone said it the other day in a thread and it is the truth: we are living under the new Iron Curtain and it’s being run by the same people that ran the first.

It’d be really wacky and funny if the DOD were funding those sites. Pure Coincidence.

>wrongthink

Attached: 1632350826099.png (993x636, 61.59K)

First black man in the white house. Steals a third term and starts WW3. Fucking niggers man. Can't trust em. Want to trust em, but can't. Every time you slip up and relax and they'll take full advantage. Obama blamed Russia for Trump and then stole Trumps presidency and started a war with Russia. Fucking niggers

youtu.be/pA88s4xGmLM

>niggers

Attached: 1628329455382.png (1024x800, 664.83K)

Ahem
Fuck the West
Fuck America
Fuck the CIA
Fuck Washington
Fuck Davos
Fuck mods
Fuck sanctions
Fuck jannies

you lack the ability to think critically because your opinions are based on being edgy and contrarian.

>obaboon demon

Attached: 1623292896496.jpg (921x1086, 113.66K)

>obabus in Russia soon

Attached: 1621918210613.jpg (1248x1600, 737.46K)

>obaboos on ukraine

Attached: 1618630931950.jpg (710x1024, 150.79K)

>obabas at estonia

Attached: 1619517421329.png (650x925, 626.92K)

That's me as a kid.
I asked in history class why the Jews were so hated as I was seriously curious out of pure childish innocence. Nobody gave me an answer and I got kicked out of class.

Yes, except being a faggot LGBTQPRSTU, supporting niggers, feeling ashamed for being white, paying reparations, feminism, etc.
Fuck off and open your fucking eyes.

Bait.

People like you are the reason why most people are retards though.