He's going to attack Istanbul next

He's going to attack Istanbul next

Attached: images.jpeg-31.jpg (743x413, 19.13K)

nope, this goytoy follows a script and I'm pretty sure it doesn't include istanbul. Putin the poopin capuchin is supposed to focus on beating ukraine and humiliating the comedy actor gaylord dragqueen byeatch of kyiev

Elder Paisios said he will attack turkey and thats when ww3 will start

Attached: 1646354844228.jpg (736x990, 141.19K)

>Russia pays the Byzantine empire back by getting revenge for their empire 569 years later

Globohomo wants to turn everyone into trannies and replace them with niggers which they will eventually turn gay. Right now Europe is still in the tranny phase which means it is the perfect moment for Russia to invade without having to deal with literally INFINITE amounts of gay niggers from Africa. The reason why the globohomos are so angry is that they thought Russia wouldn't have the balls to attack yet and were hoping to use their infinite supply of gay niggers from Africa to slow down their progress but because they only have trannies, Russia is absolutely MARCHING through Ukraine completely unopposed and at this rate will reach Western Europe before the globohomos even have a chance at initiating the second phase of the global gay niggerification program.

get on the putin train

Attached: 45647463557343.png (1690x1125, 732.65K)

The sofia haggis isnt going to be a church again by itself

Attached: 16463741527500[1].jpg (995x490, 38.61K)

Oh look an Australian retard

Istanbul was Constantinople
Now it's Istanbul, not Constantinople
Been a long time gone, Constantinople
Now it's Turkish delight on a moonlit night

So you're saying he's going to win Ukraine this quickly?
You should have more faith in globo homo.

Based. Take it back

Why'd they change it, who can say?
Guessed they just liked it better that way!

Same reason why we changed new Amsterdam to New York.

Not my problem

Turkey shouldn't be in NATO either.

Good. Gib russian citizenship. I am ready to serve Putin Sultân.

I wish

You guys are pretty formidable. My great grandfather had a story about when he took the head off one of you at Gallipoli, and he kept fighting for 9 days after

Attached: 1417915294098.jpg (604x853, 95.46K)

cringe, this is what onions does to your brain

please god/kek, yes!

If the US went to war to defend Muslim rule in Constantinople I would lose my fucking mind.