Do you think human civilization will ever evolve beyond the "I have the biggest stick...

Do you think human civilization will ever evolve beyond the "I have the biggest stick, I get to decide" ape like way of settling conflicts and that war will cease to exist?

Attached: GettyImages-1238728552.jpg (620x413, 28.11K)

Yes and no. There is no "Human Civilization." The ones who do evolve beyond it will leave this gay earth. The ones who don't will stay here and continue to chimp out until the oceans boil.

Attached: sunset.jpg (945x680, 431.63K)

The WEF says yes.

Thrasymachus was right

Yes. If we replace all races with whites there will be peace.
t. expat, not actual viet

no.

>evolve
lmao we're all gonna die
Mass extinction next year

How is the chinkoid pussy?

we need an outside enemy. this human civil war has been going on for too long.

What do you propose as an alternative? Be a euphotic big thinker all you want, but the guy will the bigger stick can just come clobber you. There can be no progress unless you can defend it from being clobbered.

whites still fight over resources/power. its human nature.

No. There is no point of life beside overpower and multiply

no, but an attack by aliens would unite humanity

This women is an actor

No. We may create machines that transcend that among them, but we'll always be apes. Even if the majority of humanity just wants to be left alone there will always be some moron who can gather weak people to follow him and subjugate those who are unfortunate enough to live in the area. Weak people and morons are the main problem.

I've always thought it was to resist the second law of thermodynamics. We are not our genes.

Attached: 1548943252327.gif (400x225, 1.26M)

put me in charge:
yes

since that is never happening: no lol

No.

>is the one single thing that links every single life form on the planet and possibly universe going to change?
No

Only when there's a threat on a greater scale than other humans.
It's why the WEF is spreading propaganda about climate change, and why they are pushing for global starvation.

but you're a retard and would be outsmarted instantly, how does that help?