Will reddit ever realize how badly they got Jew'd?

Will reddit ever realize how badly they got Jew'd?

Attached: GameStop.png (929x650, 1.2M)

All the game stops in my city closed. Where the fuck am I supposed to buy games now

I was holding GME with the Any Forumsbros and we saw the jewery at hand. It was fucking crazy, it was gonna go to $500 a share and they just halted it abruptly, some brokers stopped people from buying it and others sold the stock for them without their permission.

Toys R Us

Walmart

Best Buy

You think it is natural for GME for be valued at 111 right now?

Blockbuster

Circuit City

nope

AMC to the moooon

It was fun watching Elizabeth Warren go to bat for wall street and hedge funds. The internet will never forget.

Attached: GME explained.png (609x855, 860K)

Reddit was unironically close to destroying some of the biggest kikes out there until they turned off the buy button.

One of the things Any Forums fails to understand that the only way to beat the kikes is at their home turf aka Wall Street.

I made $15k off those retards. I hope they dont learn and do another one

Attached: 1612206521324.png (517x524, 224.05K)

Robinhood, the platform which advertised itself as trading for everyman, with a fun-loving nod to the "steal from the rich" fables, froze the trading too.

Yup that's the one that stopped people from buying, fuck them, they chose the wrong name for their kiked company

Good, shit business practices.

They think they're alpha when they break laws.

"You have to understand, Neo, most people don't want to be unplugged. And many of them are so inert, so hopelessly dependent on the system that they will fight to protect it."

holy fucking shit what a gem

Attached: 1644417410766.jpg (3840x2160, 584.09K)

i lost a lot on this stock bought the day of thinking button went off cuz no more shares and scammed

they want them to all be download only.
>You will own nothing

>buy games
bro your pirates bay

haha I remember making 20k in a week from that shit. Stupid reddit faggots went too far though as always and kept holding to own le evil billionaires by bankrupting themselves or something

if you say "nigger" on console can you lose all your digital games? i haven't bought a console since the wii

Bro I once called 2 gankers bum chums on PS4 and got a fucking ban. I haven't bought a single fucking console related item since.

I unironically made enough to buy my house. Freak of nature wealth dispersal event and I got some. Weird. Had to be there.

The wii controller look like a dildo