Foreign Volunteers For Russia

Are there any foreign volunteers fighting on the front lines for Russia? It would be based do discover some Americans fighting alongside Russians to stop globohomo.

Attached: zoinks.jpg (1024x768, 66.77K)

Putin can’t afford to pay his Chechen fighters

You think he can afford an American lol

I would fight for mother Russia. I have a friend in Russia. I love Russia.

There have to be some based retards who would do it.

No you don’t, you’re just larping for free

Look at that iceskating chick and tell me that you don't wanna fight for Mother Russia.

Russia would just consider them spies and execute them.

As a traitor should be

How come I haven't heart anything about volunteer troops for Russia yet? I'm positive there are thousands of people who are trying to volunteer for Russia somehow.

>t. anyone but snowden

traitors get the rope

only if ukranians come with me after to kill some drug lords

how is helping the winner of WW2 being a traitor

DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH MEDIA IS POSSIBLE TO TORRENT THANKS TO RUSSIA? GO DELETE EVERYTHING YOU USED A RUSSIAN SITE OR COMPUTER TO OBTAIN

No. The only Americans who are pro-Russia are the fat retarded no-lifes here who sit in their computer chairs. And obviously they are not going to leave their mommy's house and fly to Russia to get blown up.

send me a plane ticket, retard. i am way past ready to die for a country with values. america was built on treason. literally.

They do it the proper way, to join them as a foreigner you need to speak Russian.

this is fair. i'd better start learning quick before the world ends or something.

Volunteer groups rarely make a difference and they breed dangerous elements

Why would I buy you a plane ticket to do some gay LARP shit? You can't afford a couple hundred bucks? Or do you need 3 seats to fit your fat ass lol

Attached: 1646355629451.png (632x940, 882.99K)

Fighting for any country, other than your own, is faggot shit.

This is the only Anti-Russian meme the feds made that is actually funny.

flag definitely doesn't check out
>what was the revolutionary war