Untitled

Attached: firinmahlazer.png (385x394, 264.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E9H_XxG9Qo4&t=464s
youtu.be/E9H_XxG9Qo4
youtu.be/KjaHsXUmv-8
streamable.com/r911tn
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 1622069967758.png (2048x1365, 2.24M)

Looks like my uncle.

Those are her glasses cunt

favorite meme of 2022 so far
we're getting esoteric bois

link to the vid?

Attached: 1646189957393.jpg (939x528, 438.83K)

The little crown.
King of what?

What even is this?

Source?

the US delegate to the UN

Turns out Satan might just have disguised himself a an old black woman

sweet. a schizo thread

This image finally helped me to see what the fuck it really was. Still ugly though

Attached: 1645904068533.jpg (640x588, 32.07K)

Attached: Untitled2.jpg (1600x900, 930.54K)

7:45 niggers

no one bel:eves the:r eyes
no one none non no :

Hear me out Any Forums.
In an era of advanced digital messages what is reality?
Like, when we are looking at a UN meeting we think we’re seeing the actual thing, but we arent. We’re observing a collection of pixels assembled in such a way as to SYMBOLIZE and closely approximate an actual event. But its not any more real than a cave drawing. More detailed, perhaps. But hardly ‘real’.

So, in the advent of digital information and digital media what is reality? Who’s to say, if a camera captures an event—and then the collective psyche of humanity renders the image into something else entirely so that there is emergent phenomena evident on that digital image, say an image of a demon, a clown, a UFO, a reptile or a “ghost of kiev”. Who is to say it’s any more fake than a photo which does not clearly depict those things? The key operating factor in what makes an image ‘real’ or not is the human perception.

All photos are symbols which roughly approximate images of reality. So, if an unintended interpretation of a digital image causes people in mass to see a symbol of a demon, rather than a US politician, who are we to say it’s ‘fake’?
When both images—the fantastical and the mundane—along with both of their collective interpretations, merely roughly represent an underlying symbolic reality?
Both are equally ‘true’ to the viewer. As a matter of fact, one could argue the fantastical interpretation has more merit to it, in terms of relevance to the viewer.
So by what metric do we say image two in pic related is more representative of reality than image one?

Attached: ACF52ABA-3CE7-429A-A8CF-87461130DDE3.jpg (380x850, 97.63K)

I wonder it the number means something

I would argue that the “reality” which image one purports to portray, (that of a “competent” professional black woman in a position of authority, hand raised in a humble act of statesmanship, “meekly” adorning a “highly protective” mask to save us all from the “deadliest disease in modern history”, ‘dutifully’ carrying out her responsibilities in ‘faithfully’ “representing the interests” of the “united states” and her “citizens”, all because she is so “noble”) is a greater distortion of reality than image one, which nakedly portrays the reality of the globalist american empire and the demon who represents them on the world stage.

I find it ironic that the distorted interpretation of pic related is only possible through the deliberate obscuring of the globalist image, which in the 21st century has been drowned by layers of adornment and ‘gay clothing’ with which the empire has decided to clothe itself.
A clever ‘mask’ to hide the filthy walls which line the inside of their outwardly cleanly cup.
The mask, the suit, the jacket on the chair, the glasses, the folksy afro, the big united states sign in front of her.
All of these things, from the darkened skin to the mask over her mouth, to the giant black afro, have made this interpretation of the image possible. It has obscured the human form to such a degree that it is almost completely clouded.
These images have been fine tuned from decades of practice in media manipulation.
Layers upon layers of priestly garments until the original substance is entirely obscured. And amidst this new clouded and virtually imperceptible form a demon re-emerges from deep within the collective human psyche.
Thus the original ‘stink’ of the image which they intended to hide is resurrected with more potency than ever. Their visage laid bare, with new insights into the soul even they were previously ignorant of.

Attached: B3D7C818-AF42-4A3C-AC76-6DE4811EC178.png (500x541, 137.68K)

Attached: 1646375829548.png (795x493, 501.05K)

I have to hand it to you chuds, this is a scary looking creature.

Does anyone know what this fucking thing was??

The human distortion field of the demonic US delegate to the UN failed for a few seconds while on camera.

Attached: 1646375892508.jpg (850x1319, 269.01K)

nnbl:vs th:r ys
nnnnnnn:

This made her look even more scarier

youtu.be/E9H_XxG9Qo4
7:44

youtu.be/KjaHsXUmv-8

i figured it out
its emergent phenomenon beckoned by the media saturated culture of the 21st century.
In real life its a black women with layers of pretense. A mask, a ridiculous scarf, a poofy pseudo fro. But in the digital realm the true spirit underlying the image is revealed.
Theres so many layers of pretense to the woman that she’s imperceptible to the digital eye.
And amidst this confusion a demon from the collective subconscious of man reemerges.

Attached: 7DAB2B78-B87F-41DA-BA73-F2EE1064D8DF.jpg (999x688, 211K)

Attached: 1646331014532.jpg (386x451, 39.37K)

streamable.com/r911tn

The only time Any Forums is good is when its late at night in the U.S.

Attached: 24F7BA04-265E-4443-91B8-344CB5716C33.jpg (717x730, 64.9K)

kek

Did she or whatever forget to recharge the batteries?

Attached: Reaction image n.jpg (400x500, 71.73K)