Whats pol's take on putin?

whats pol's take on putin?
why does he do the things he do

Attached: pic_1358808251.jpg (340x244, 12.39K)

It’s not like you can look at the hundreds of threads already made on the subject faggot.

He's doing what he's doing now because Merkel isn't around to call him out on his bullshit

He spotted a long-term strategic opportunity which is, by his own admission, informed by his fear of the combined forces of NATO. Xi probably also gave him private assurances of his non-interference while admitting his media would still publicly condemn the invasion solely to keep the markets semi-stable. Depending on how successful Putin's operation is, not necessarily in terms of his forces "winning" but in terms of NATO not interfering - abandoning the Ukrainians, alongside the U.N. to a needless genocide. If Putin more or less gets away with it, China is guaranteed to accelerate its plans for Taiwan.

Attached: poohasian.jpg (275x183, 9.01K)

putin is righteous
he’s acting in good faith
and in his people’s best interest

no one knowing the better chooses the worse.

Attached: 1645802901766.png (970x543, 475.07K)

i don't know, i just think KGB when i see him

That's the old Putin before the Jews replaced him. Now hes some weird mongol hybrid

Attached: file.png (767x600, 496.61K)

Maybe the Soviets shouldn't have done the Warsaw Pact? Now you're on the receiving end of what others experienced from the USSR.

Attached: 1636507689019.jpg (1080x1044, 195.39K)

Ukraine joining NATO has been unacceptable to Russia going back to Yeltsin. Russia would invade Ukraine to stop them from joining even if they were a functioning democracy and not a dictatorship.
Although in this case Putin and the rest of the Russian government apparently got drunk on their own propaganda about Ukraine being filled with Nazis and are paying the price.
Russia's better now than it was when he first came to power, although it's debatable how much of that is his doing.

>be neighborhood nigger, threatening everyone in reach with shit for decades
>be surprised when they all sign up to a DEFENSIVE neighborhood watch scheme
Yeah, the popularity of NATO expansion in Yurope is indeed a mystery.

>sends his own people to die and to kill in the thousands
>starts a war that crashes his own economy and will put millions out of work and into poverty
>causes unprecedented death, destruction and misery in a nation seen as brethren by his people, creating a deep rift and resentment that will last for generations
>has to beat down, imprison and silence tens of thousands of his people wanting him to change course on this

"BeSt InTeReSts"

Currency change to gold standard and recent statements implies something with banks

Attached: 1645861792182.png (1500x950, 45.26K)

Guy has bad relationship with Rothschilds and we are getting propagandized into war against him or they dump their dirt on our politicians

Attached: 1646340570055.png (1250x1210, 312.57K)

every fucking time

Also says the western values are degenerate or something.

Attached: 1646333308964.png (587x732, 326.96K)

Either Russia reforms the Soviet Union or Russia dies. Not going to shill for Putin but I would rather see a power countering Globohomo or else NATO will negrify everything. The Chinese abd Russians are the only counter at this point. It's not NS Germany trying to rebuild a Rome but it's the path that might take us there eventually. Nothing good will come out of America at this point. Most of western Europe is spiritually and culturally dead.

all those places willingly joined NATO, Russia should have done it too there really wasn't any reason not to play nice but they're schizo or whatever

as things should be.

>Russia should have done it too

According to his speech he said Clinton would not allow him in

Attached: 1646369851911.jpg (370x278, 16.04K)

Oh yeah. There is also this pedo dirt on him.

is there some kind of rivalry here i'm not privy to

Attached: 151488271.0.jpg (1200x800, 68.38K)

Putin is saving the world from Jewish influence, degeneracy, democracy mobs, and western banks. I fully support his invasion.