Russian American talk

To Russian anons only were gonna make things right but probably not. Come in here to broker a deal with Ukraine. Other fagflags fuck off this America's and Russias right to decide Ukraines fate for it

Attached: russia-26896__480.png (720x480, 2.15K)

Give Ukraine to me because it would be cool

Yes

I concede ukraine to the rus

I’ll start: Putin should swallow a bullet in Minecraft

Negotiations will start from there

Attached: BAFCB327-7FDC-4667-B2BA-9256D53DF23D.jpg (656x679, 30.74K)

AMERICA IS NOT THE CENTER OF THE UNIVERSE FUCKING SHUT THE FUCK UP. Holy shit. You retards fucked around in ukraine and ultimately started all this shit. Why wont america just fuck off. You're not the good guys.

Show no mercy Russiabros. Most people in the cool states are behind Putin.

Attached: 9B7BA650-22B4-4EFA-BC32-0C58CE6D6980.jpg (1024x964, 200.7K)

To Rusbros- I offer the Ukraine, Moldova, Latvia, Estonia, half of Poland, and New Jersey; in exchange for helping us remove the liberals from America, allowing us to seize western Canada, and sending 50k Chechens to give LA a good old-fashioned sacking. I believe this is a fair and honorable deal.

Attached: DF1F1215-4C32-4473-BA19-2FDBEB63ECAD.png (648x440, 323.17K)

I veto because I want it now for myself personally
We are the guys sorry you don't matter

I disagree with you

Attached: E0F23D5B-355D-464E-BD78-6980538BEBE1.jpg (600x600, 42.48K)

It's not that Americans think they're the center of the universe, it's that we think almost everyone else is so insignificant that they hardly have gravitational pull.

I noticed this paradox.
Everyone is now condemning Russia. But no one condemned the invasion of the Ukrainian military shortly before February 24.
Amazing

Make Ukraine neutral, that is all.

You may think that is English but it is not.

Cause fuck you thats why

This will be it's new flag

Attached: 300px-BH_LMC.png (250x250, 64.46K)

>Ukraine invaded Russia after weeks of Russia putting tanks in the border and promising they won't invade
X

You guys do realizz that if Russia is fighting a war agaikst globohomo, it will also mean a drastic reduction in your quality of life and purchasing power right ?
You are part of this system, whether you like it or not. If russia actually succeeds, it will bring you to ruin.

>America's right
Kill yourself

That's why I want to turn half of it to be walmart

Soon you will go fuck yourself and the whole world.
I'll meet you in hell.

Heres my counter offer:
No. Lmao.

I welcome are bruhs from Russia
>you get the land
we get the girls from Kiev deal?

Attached: patton.jpg (800x593, 72.72K)

Can you Russia bros hit Armenia first when you send out the Nukes? maybe multiple times, just to be sure.

Russia should reclaim Ukraine, it's only fair.
Fuck off leaf, you're not even a real country your just a British territory.

You're not wrong, but just imagine being drunk for 2 decades; that's more or less the level we're operating on. It's like we've been shooting steroids and hitting the gym for the last year - we're swoll as fuck and too incapable of self reflection to know what's not tenable.

Muslims go directly to hell

I’m saved by grace faggg

Provided you wait.
Some of them had no patience and went there. I don't know if they even got an eyeful of them before they came under fire

Armenia? Why?

I am willing to give my life in the fight against globohomo, let alone purchasing power and standard of living lol

Post physique

Rusbros the only way to assail America is to support the American right in a revolution, I have thought long and hard about this, it is the best solution for both of us.

nigger, canada is america’s hat.
dilate.

Ukraine should surrender immediately. Using VPN. Greetings from Ukraine. Lots of corruption here. Zelinski is no hero.

He's probably Azeri scum

seethe maplenigger

Hat is bigger than America itself. America is just Canada's overpopulated boot. Shit flows downhill.

Checked and rekt

nice quads. can we toss in a free trade agreement with Texas?

American Zionists be like "B-b-but its our right to start wars and invade countries if we spread lots of lies and force other countries into our coalition."

i like ukraine :)

Discussion is over. I have decided I am the defacto ruler of Ukraine

Attached: 199745.jpg (300x223, 42.41K)

I think once China takes Taiwan, The dollar will implode and The Sino Russian era will be under way. Maybe Texas can secede and do some trade deals since we still have oil. The rest of America can rest in piss.

Muslim detected

day of the fucking rake you nigger faced faggot

In your dreams commie

Look I think we can all be reasonable peoples and come together in agreement if we just look for common ground.
It's really all Poland's fucking fault and we need to relocate all this fighting shit to there.

Attached: Poland.jpg (970x1024, 137.94K)

>mad over a leaf
Intercontinental Ballistic Grill Launched

Alright...who farted?

>Other fagflags fuck off this America's and Russias right to decide Ukraines fate
You ain't russian too man. You're american. Sheesh.
Go to a russian board if you wanna talk other russians.

Why is your Russian flag blue the wrong blue?

Americans have a thing for big hats that look fucking retarded.

I learned recently that the city of Kevin, used to be capital of the Rus. I don't really care about that but I also don't really care about the Ukraine. Keep it if you want by my standards just don't nuke the world or I will be giving local vatniks a visit with the rest of the lynching krew.
Checked brother
Canada will be ours eventually leaf. It was predicted by the video game Fallout. The northwest passage is American clay because we are chuds and you are the nerd we will stuff in the locker of history. If the world doesn't freeze in any ice age soon after Russia and China you are the next blood sacrifice to our dark gods. Now say you're sorry like your people always do.

Russia needs to surrender Kaliningrad and Kuril Islands, and forcibly expel everyone from Russia who is not native Russian. Chechens are to be turned over to us as well, the woodchippers are hungry and they want to eat chechens.

Idk why are you gay

this so much
>fuck NJ and Jewyork

Because I fucking hate Armenians. Some of the shittiest scumbags I've ever dealt with. Plus the kardashians are armenian so, best to not take any chances

I JUST FOUND OUT MY NEIGHBORHOOD IS GETTING ALL FEMALE UKRAINIAN REFUGEES! OMG HUGE IF TRUE

You don't want a Ukrainian woman, trust. That accent coupled with the constant whining/victim shit will have you hating your own cock in a week.

Kek

Attached: 1643168751362.jpg (320x320, 11.14K)

Time for talks is over

ALL FEMALE REFUGEES COMING TO TOWN BOYS!

Attached: polsnumber1.jpg (537x616, 85.28K)

These are good terms..

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONK

Says the american

chill we dont war with you ivan take another shot

putinko is goat
ukraine is a myth
russian lands are muskovy
texas secede

I would like to ask all of you

Is it true that there is Ukrainian propaganda against Russia all over the world?
How are the Russians really treated now, exactly as people?

I am neutral about current events. I believe that both sides are to blame for everything, and I am against any hostilities. And you know which man I hate.
However, a negative attitude makes me disappointed in those I respected and it pulls in support for my country

It's a strange feeling. It's like I'm being pulled from side to side. And it unfortunately makes me experience cognitive dissonance. And it makes me hate not only my government, but also the hypocritical west now.

I didn't think I'd ever get to this point.

Kek.
I love how these are the only refugees we are excited about.
I don't care if the dude ones come too, I bet they will integrate nicely with the majority. They probably will get spit on for being white soon too.

Ivan after we destroy your economy we'll destroy. It just what we do as the Big Santa.

Yeah I already said that keep up

Why can't we all just be friends? This is all so tiresome.

Idk

Checked
I agree it'd be nice if we didn't all live under power hungry worms.

The faggots, trannies, niggers, and jews seem to really hate you all now. Most of the people I associate with hope you win. Personally when I see kikes and faggots turbo shilling for something it is a giant red flag.