Does anyone know if this digital fingerbox is worth the money? I have my old one and it still works fine...

Does anyone know if this digital fingerbox is worth the money? I have my old one and it still works fine, but this new version looks like it has some nice features.

Is this an actual upgrade or are they just trying to jew me out of an extra 40 bucks?

Attached: 1294451374937.jpg (497x389, 21.34K)

You can't make a thread political just by putting the word "jew" in it.

The sign is a subtle joke. The shop is called "Sneed's Feed & Seed", where "feed" and "seed" both end in the sound "-eed", thus rhyming with the name of the owner, Sneed. The sign says that the shop was "Formerly Chuck's", implying that the two words beginning with "F" and "S" would have ended with "-uck", rhyming with "Chuck". So, when Chuck owned the shop, it would have been called "Chuck's Feeduck and Seeduck".

Can the finger box be used for election fraud?

What are the political implications of digital fingerboxes, jew?

I dont have a finger box :(

Fuck the new ones, I still have an ancient wooden one that I got from my grandfather. Who knows how old it is, but it's way sturdier than some Chinese slave labor trash, and it will never run out of batteries.

Some say that when this fingerbox came out the technology just wasn't there yet but honestly no model sense has improved on anything important. I say go for it if you find one available.

Dude spend the extra $10 for the heated version. There's nothing better on a cold morning than a heated fingerbox.

as my father always said about fingerboxes, if your finger still fits, you've got all you need

the finger box is political, both to those who understand its mystique, as well as those like you who are triggered by their mere mention. The fingerbox trade decides the fate of our world. If those who seek them, can not get their finger boxes, they may just carry out unspeakable crimes against humanity inorder to satisfy their lust for the box. To dismiss a discussion of fingerboxes as "apolitical" is to dismiss the trade of oil as such. You've really shown your myopic view of the world with such a foolish statement. Of course jews do everything in their power to manipulate the price of finger boxes, they can't allow the goyim to know such joy or they might stop eating hamburgers and killing eachother. Please get off of my board until you've bothered to brush up on the basics of international financing and its relationship to fingerboxes. You are putting continued development of the fingerboxes at risk with your lack of faith.

Attached: 265ac158678b4257f8b0cfbc496f2da2a6999e0a7eb35c1477f5b62cfbe975b3.jpg (600x789, 80.35K)

Sorry OP only the really old ones are valuable. I'm talking old style wood with varnish. Maybe wait until the digital ones end up like old TVs. There might be a market then

>You can't make a thread political just by putting the word "jew" in it.
Yes you can, shuddup kike.

Attached: 1646374955077.jpg (1027x1200, 134.85K)

Frosted butts

yes, get the lithium rechargeable model though.

Imagine buying anything other than an authentic wooden finger box. Call me a purist, but none of the modern shit on the market even comes close to the engineering and craftsmanship of original wooden models.

You can make a finger box with a cheap picoboard

Attached: xQ9dHom.png (1200x863, 1.85M)

This is intriguing to me is there somewhere I may be able to look up designs for this?

The fingerbox is a kike invention meant to subjugate the goyim. Check the Talmud

Attached: 596F273D-3150-4647-89E9-1A1A2B1136E4.jpg (382x554, 97.04K)

What the FUCK is a finger box?

Always knew Any Forums was full of mentally handicapped people.

Attached: FingerBox.png (990x307, 38.45K)

Treat yourself

>digital fingerbox
I hate Zoomers so much it is unreal

Attached: frosted_butts_1_.jpg (604x569, 105K)

Im keeping this forever.

Attached: D3CD838A-05D5-4B69-B861-A9C7A5D2FBAD.jpg (616x1205, 189.03K)

Attached: Screenshot_142.png (644x644, 907.72K)

you might like the intricately detailed interiors of a wooden fingerbox, but fact of the matter is the whole market is trending towards digital because it allows for the experience to be changed on the fly. I wouldn't expect you to understand, given its clear you've not even tried one, boomer.

>How to close the culture war

>Finger boxes, now with DLC
Pass.