When did you Grow up and Realize the Far-Right is a Joke

While the far-right talks about ethnostates, whines about women, bitches about immigrants, and reminisnces about Hitler, the real adults at the U.N, any respected Think Tank, media outlet, or organization such as the WEF... any state or federal legislature, including the E.U Parliament... is discussing

>mental health
>gender disparity
>climate change
>systemic racism

See, to the adults in charge, the issue isn't "is racism a problem?", the issue is "how do we solve racism?". It's not "is climate change real?", it's "how do we solve climate change?"..... these are what the adults with real power are talking about while you jerk off on this board.

Attached: kievghost.jpg (640x640, 91.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ox9ZBBVrm2k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>mental health
cut off your penis and grow tits to be a shitty whore
>gender disparity
give whores more money to do less, encouraging more whores
>climate change
whores are too stupid to do real science
>systematic racism
the system we claim to be is racist, therefore you are the racist

nice logic faggot, dilate and kill yourself.

I cannot wait to murder every single person that worked for or with the UN. It's coming.

checked and based

OP is a faggit

HERBS

>See, to the adults in charge, the issue isn't "is racism a problem?", the issue is "how do we solve racism?". It's not "is climate change real?", it's "how do we solve climate change?"..... these are what the adults with real power are talking about while you jerk off on this board.
They are not fixing any problem you stupid fuck, they are just saying for everyone to hear while doing exact opposite things.
Only retard like you actually take their words seriously

Attached: 1646326004743654756868769.jpg (439x347, 24.19K)

You solve racism by removing non-whites from Western countries. I know I'm a genius thank me later.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ox9ZBBVrm2k

Niggers, muslims, jews
All are bad news

fpbp

Exact same year I realised the far left was a sick joke for individualists. To be compelled to fight for the most oppresive collectivism you can imagine... while telling you, that you are unique and special, and have endless empowering entitlements, while ass raping you indo grinding powerlessness, and taking EVERYTHING off you. Especially the precious homo sex/dildo freedom, and allowance of troon antics.. Good kek.

Every political position that fits within the current labels system is stupid, irrational, delusional, and doomed.
Curse 'em with chaos, they will die from order.
Curse 'em with order, they will die from chaos.
Inevitably,

Except they actually do those things they say,

you're a dummy who listens to far right propaganda.

>2pbtid

Solve your life. End it.

Attached: 1642831253392.gif (370x377, 3.82M)

congrats, you've mastered the art of cringe

What are you talking about I thought that woman was a part of the far right I thought the Ukrainian government was run by the far right who cared about white people like me

Attached: 1646230306093.png (647x765, 110.46K)

Except the thing they do is exactly opposite what they say.
You have to be the biggest retard to believe anything the news tells you.

>selfie in a multi million dollar jet
Is this how she crashed it into the ocean?

Attached: 495.png (236x201, 54.54K)

the real redpill is realizing the further right wing you go the more things you agree with israel on.

Attached: 1643173033695.png (419x424, 208.08K)

>See, to the adults in charge, the issue isn't "is racism a problem?", the issue is "how do we solve racism?"
The way you solve racism is you don't force different races to cohabit the same territory and political system.

Attached: 75825_Necrolord_61.jpg (1152x1080, 213.12K)

both the far right and far left are the same mentally ill shitbags

The far right doesn't exist. There are retards on both sides. You have trannies, we have nazis.

Wont her hair get in the way in a dog fight

Racism is a solution. How do we increase it?

le "adults with real power" are currently pissing and shitting in their pants over some slavic bants and wondering if nuclear apocalypse is an election winner

You haven't figured out there more than one Phantom?

Oh, oh oh oh my sweet little alcoholic Russian baby bears. You aint seen a fucking thing yet.

Attached: HESH.png (1200x609, 100.35K)