Chances NATO actually intervenes? Does NATO actually want a military confrontation with Russia?

Chances NATO actually intervenes? Does NATO actually want a military confrontation with Russia?

Attached: 3427F562-BC18-4741-BDFA-D9B49A473A74.jpg (1578x1242, 1.05M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pNHUDDqTgdI
express.co.uk/news/politics/1573776/vladimir-putin-Russia-Ukraine-Sanctions-Invasion-Military-War-Zelensky-Army-VN
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes and I hope it happens soon lol

Not a chance. Everyone who lives in a NATO country is a tranny. They can't do shit. This may be the last opportunity Russia has to invade Europe so that they can end globohomo.

yes

Attached: go-ahead-and-do-it-faggot.jpg (1080x1080, 121K)

Imagine being BTFOd by a tranny

Putin wants a confrontation with nato. I mean he L I T E R A L L Y is invading a free democratic nation because he’s angry about being a 5’7” tragic manlet. That’s pretty confrontational, sweetie.

>Does NATO actually want a military confrontation with Russia?
well, that's the whole purpose of NATO since 1949, they're foaming at the mouth thinking about getting to dispose of another superpower and getting the MIC contracts that will last decades

America is always looking for a fight but now you got Euros.

youtu.be/pNHUDDqTgdI this video from actual military generals having experience with russia explains it well

Putin is right and Zelensky is a hysterical retard drawing the world into a conflict he caused and refuses to end.
I'd rather go to prison.

>Toilet lady accent
Opinion discarded.

Russia can't even take ukraine what the fuck would they do against all of nato? Nato will for sure go after them after this because of how pathetic they are.

Attached: 1599944926219.gif (500x281, 1.16M)

>MIC contracts
What is this?

>free democratic country
>jailing opposition journalists, even ukrainian ones
>shutting down opposition television
>political prisoners
>neo-nazi private militias
>shutting off water to residents in Crimea
>language laws

Um, democracy bros?

Attached: FM8Gr6GXoAUXxBv.jpg (1280x722, 217.52K)

No, not since NATO decided it was gay 15 years ago and transitioned 5 years ago.

Attached: 1477864597519.jpg (500x618, 166.72K)

russian's are pathetic :/

>Does NATO actually want a military confrontation with Russia?

Ukraine is a non NATO country. Use NATO forces to kill one Russian soldier and you will receive a nuke in return. It's not larp because I believe 100% that he will do it.

Fucking corrupt western elite need to understand that rules they themselves invented become pointless when it becomes obvious that those rules only apply in certain situations to certain countries and at certain times but not unless someone feels like it or some other excuse. The entire Ukraine situation is caused by this. It's an equivalent of "science settled...NO...wait it's now changed because we feel like it". It's fucking hypocritical and US and it's allies deserve a
f ucking nuke if they shit on their own set of principles especially when they already have.

Attached: 1643059338878.gif (220x220, 409.8K)

After Bay of Pigs the men in grey suits came and tapped Khrushchev on the shoulder and he was removed.

express.co.uk/news/politics/1573776/vladimir-putin-Russia-Ukraine-Sanctions-Invasion-Military-War-Zelensky-Army-VN

The US/NATO would be committing to what could become WW3 if they decided to intervene

>trannys can't push missile buttons
You're about to learn a hard lesson

Yes.we need nukes together

globohomo wants to destroy russia because russia threatens globohomo. world war is virtually guaranteed

The blood of Ukrainian solders, militia men, and Ukrainian innocents is on the hands of NATO advisors.

The bear will leave its cave forever. The rod and the ring will strike.

NATO won't do shit unless NATO is directly attacked.