Have you felt for this guy's propaganda videos?

Have you felt for this guy's propaganda videos?

Attached: 1238744768.0.jpg (1200x800, 77.58K)

I actively promote them because I hate communists so much and await the day they die so I can watch them burn in hell

Attached: CA04E794-461C-4AC6-B50A-9C67371B9BBE.jpg (640x625, 51.54K)

he's a low-ranking jew. a faggot, a manlet, a drama queen, a drag queen, a gypsy and a puppet of the higher-ranking kikes. Same as Putin. Both controlled by kilokikes, megakikes, gigakikes, terakikes, etc.

No. He is either a retard or complicate. He gambled his country's sovereignty based on vague promises from Joe fucking Biden.

Yes. All men should blow him.

felt for?

Now he's trying to use the nuclear power plant to directly involve europe into this

No he is the bad guy. He knows he can't win without direct NATO support but refuses to surrender and is getting people killed postponing the inevitable. Literally just had to say Ukraine will not join nato and could have avoided this.

Do you mean 'fallen'?

where can i donate?

no lmao

Attached: 4fb.png (521x768, 266.29K)

>he thinks wars happen because a low-ranked kike wanted to gamble a little and get a bit more power
when you climb to the top, the kikes give you a list of rules you have to follow, your orders basically. Want to be allowed to have more power? Then do as we say, say as we say, act as we say, look as we say. You can't get paid even at McDonald's without putting in some work, so why would you expect this turk looking feminized manlet faggot to be more privileged than that?

he's the political equivalent of a BURGER FLIPPER

This

no

Attached: 94BDE8B2-86E5-45DA-B27E-6F288474C663.jpg (612x612, 110.94K)

Nope, he's forcing his people into the meat grinder and refusing them safe passage to another country, let him fight his shitty war.

The fruity leather dance routine alienated me permanently.

He was pissed up before begging daddy to stop and talk to him. Fuck this kike.

>Nope, he's forcing his people into the meat grinder and refusing them safe passage to another country, let him fight his shitty war.
they're goy-cattle, that's their entire purpose, faggot. Open your 3rd eye and enter kikedom, and accept the world as it is: a goy-kike power dynamic.

The fag assless chaps dance video?
No, I think I'm resisting the propaganda.

that video was the end of ukraine

What bothers me about ukraine is that when the iron curtain was destroyed counties from eastern europe like Romania Bulgaria, Hungary etc went to the western european path by joining eu and nato while Ukraine chosed to remain near russia also the romanian minority from ukraine was treated bad by them, yeah i feel bad for normal people but i can say that Ukraine was the worse neighbor of Romania since 90"s till now.

Low-ranking? His net worth is supposedly over $600mil due to his comedy business.

compare him to putin, then compare both to the giga kikes that are practically invisible and hidden away from politics and the public eye. The giga kikes who engineer wars, globalism, the shallow-level culture of countries, religion, etc.