Pfizer's COVID-19 Vaccine Goes Into Liver Cells And Is Converted To DNA: Study

Will the normies wake up now?

>zerohedge.com/covid-19/pfizers-covid-19-vaccine-goes-liver-cells-and-converted-dna-study

Attached: 189465489465518.jpg (1704x1678, 280.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mdpi.com/1467-3045/44/3/73
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Will the normies wake up now?
No.
They are now preoccupied with "WW3"

Attached: NPC program chip.jpg (540x1024, 64.15K)

Also why is Any Forums always right?

Attached: 1643171350395.png (664x941, 593.26K)

We form a hivemind together, basically. Imagine how fun the world would be if we all lived in a country.

They're actually covering this whole thing up with the Ukraine shit aren't they?

ummm???? oopsie?? oopsie doopsie?? like?? uhmmm you didn't like trust the science??? like????? it's SAFE and EFFECTIVE?? it's literally a vaccine?????????? like???? of course it prevents the disease????? o-oh wait....it doesn't????? well vaccines are literally seatbelts chud you not wearing yours means mine doesn't work right either.

Since all the Vaxmaxxed cattle is no no longer human after GMO altertered their DNA. Will they be obligated to be drafted to WW 3?

Yeah that would be fun for sure even better this couuntry would probably prosper as nothing before.

yes, yes they are. i work for a globohomo fortune 25 company and they quite literally both gleefully announced how they were boycotting russia and that vaccines would no longer be required for "return to office" in the very same week.

>
>"vaccine passports" aren't a thing you fucking schizo
>ok vaccine passports are a good thing and will end the pandemic, the vaccines are 100% safe and effective you fucking schizo
>ok so the vaccines are only 50% effective but they aren't gene therapy you fucking schizo
>ok so the vaccines are "gene therapy" but they won't change your DNA you fucking schizo
>ok so the vaccines "change your DNA" but there's a war in the Ukraine, nobody cares you fucking chud

Attached: NPC.png (1083x1128, 36.57K)

See, nobody is going to understand this shit. I don't understand this.
What are the negative ramifications of this?
If you show this to anybody, they're not going to give a shit because it doesn't tell you what bad will come of it.

so now the vaxxtards are some kind of jew hybrid animal?

>mRNA to DNA
>zerohedge
pick one

>test dna at home
>Get jab
>Test dna again
>It's still the same
We tested our DNA in my college biology class, it was pretty easy.

Hopefully they'll be the only ones to be drafted to be cannon fodder, since we're the subhuman non-persons for not being vaxxed.

Attached: white genocide russian ed.jpg (828x717, 83.8K)

now you're coming to grips with the heart of the issue. most people can't even tell you what even "safe" or "effective" mean. they're just memes. signs divorced from meanings. demarcation lines in the ideological war. "the vaccine is effective, get your booster today!" is not an infinite loop or runtime error in the mind of the NPC, it's just another motto. you have to understand, truly believe, that these people lack souls and are literally just conduits for propaganda before you can successfully model their behavior.

Normies unironically want the kill themselves more than the Any Forums NEET does. They subconsciously want to die and that is why they are taking the vax. Normies know just like Any Forums NEETS know that the world is fucked up. They know it’s degenerate, pozzed, and unnatural way of living. Deep down they don’t really enjoy Fantasy Football. At least Any Forums NEETS have a proper way to vent. Look at all the broken people, broken families, people in debt up to their eyeballs, alimony, 3rd world immigration. They want out just like the Hale-Bopp mass suiciders wanted out.

My dad is in his late 60’s granted he’s older, but he was always a pit bull and critical thinker and would often piece together things growing up and figure things out in ways that I couldn’t believe. Never took any shit at all. And he just lined up for the jab like they were offering flavored shaved ice on a summer day. Why wouldn’t he though? Kids are all gone, he’s divorced, his parents are gone and the best years are behind you. And a lot of younger people realize their shit is fucked before it even got started. No 80’s and 90’s comfiness for them.

>mrna enter cells, convert to dna
Look man im not a vaxxer and i think pfizer is shady as shit, but thats literally how ALL vaccines work
The title of the article is like saying water evaporates and then condenses to form clouds
Yea yea they do thats how it works nothing new or alarming here

original paper:
mdpi.com/1467-3045/44/3/73

Attached: first they came for the best ed.jpg (1024x861, 70.8K)

take meds

Exactly. I'm Legend status novax, notest, but I've seen this posted multiple times, and every time It's posted, it's heralded as this "Smoking gun".
But I don't see why.
We already know the gene therapy changes your DNA.
It's an incantation at this point. Just look at this guy.

>We tested our DNA in my college biology class, it was pretty easy.

Attached: 1645755949174.png (633x772, 45.15K)

>memeflag kike
that is absolutely not how all vaccines work you fucking heeb apologist.

no but human rights no longer apply to them. they gave away freedom for fake safety...

Same. Not in the 25 but my company did same shit. No vaccines no masks. Just like before guizzz. fuck I hate them all.

>will the normies wake up now
no, they’re normies.

Who gives a shit retard, burgers and french fries and carrots and just about all food has DNA and you can eat it without anything bad happening. It's not like you become part cow from eating one. You body just breaks down random DNA that's floating around, or you'd be fucking dead before you were born.

based retarded 'communist'
defenda of the rich
watcha of the vaucsh

See-

Normies will start waking up when the vaccine actually harms them. Which, uh, it isn’t lmao. Literally everyone who took the vaxx is 100% fine and the reason we moved on with our lives to talk about more interesting things is because we don’t care about the delusions of bored, lonely anti-vaxx schizos. Seethe about it. As long as we continue to suffer no ill effects from the vaxx, you’re going to continue to sound like deranged lunatics.

for real though, literally none of the npcs in my life are talking about covid anymore. they 100% shifted their focus fully to ukraine and it's like covid fucking vanished. the npc meme is painfully real. they're all golem. they are not real people.

>what is survivor bias
also, never mind the entire communities of people congregating online who are still alive but suffering from vaccine side effects. oh, and that pesky excess mortality rate? lol that's just covid, chud.

*mrna vaccines
And yes thats literally the process of getting your body to form new proteins that your body doesnt naturally form
Now im not saying that the proteins are good or bad
Im just saying thats literally the process aka nothing new here

name a single mrna "vaccine" mass marketed before the covid one. up until the dictionary changed the definition the idea of an "mrna vaccine" was quite literally an oxymoron. heeb.