Do you support the antichrist?

Attached: 1641989253854.jpg (6792x3656, 1.67M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jmHNnCDvKf4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no. kys

Is rape considered support?

I can suck my own dick

You could say so.

we used to be good before the jews infested.

bend over, nigger

He ain't even here. Not until after most jews convert to Catholic-Orthodox-Oriental(only Apostolic churches count).

will i get my foreskin back in the afterlife?

Mnno.

Attached: 1615567188619.png (600x398, 276.74K)

Nah, he gay.

Attached: youre-crazy-im-not-listening-to-you.gif (640x356, 1.03M)

No. I stand with holy Russia.

Attached: Mary.jpg (2403x1341, 487.92K)

not until he makes me a robot. that shit sounds pretty lit.

youtu.be/jmHNnCDvKf4

I'm more of a body purist. Though I'm not against some temporary technological solutions to plug any gaps in our biosculpting capabilities.

Attached: 1643739280174.jpg (960x401, 113.48K)

yes, because he wants to kill the "king of the jews"

Does he have a PayPal? Or cash app? What do you mean by "support?" Does he need a shoulder to cry on? Well, not right now if course; but after Christ defeats him, probably then.

Anyways, sage this shitty slide.

There's a reason people worship me as a god. I finally finish the job.

Attached: 1619263140554.jpg (959x658, 29.77K)

the vax makes you a robot

Attached: curse.png (1024x1126, 106.04K)

Read revelations chapter 6 where tribulation starts.
The first thing is a guy in a white horse (a good christian guy) and going to conquer and to conquer. The only guy like that is Putin. So maybe the first seal just broke.

Look at these verses:
When he opened the third seal, I heard the third living creature say, “Come!” And I looked, and behold, a black horse! And its rider had a pair of scales in his hand. 6 And I heard what seemed to be a voice in the midst of the four living creatures, saying, “A quart[a] of wheat for a denarius,[b] and three quarts of barley for a denarius, and do not harm the oil and wine!”

Russia is the biggest producer in the world of barley and most of the world's wheat is harvested in Russia and China (india coming second), Revelation say that those things specifically will be very expensive.

The war that comes, if it is to be believed that Putin is the white horse rider, will kill 1/4 of the earths population, which might be a bunch of africans and chinese, because the west no longer will have money to throw at them.

Everything looks like its in place for rise of the antichrist. Not sure but it is very possible that if a war breaks out and the western world wins, globohomo will be enforced tyranically. We are seeing it how emboldened they have become, and if it surges among them a competent leader (which they don't have yet), it will be the literal antichrist.

Italy, France, Spain, and the United States are the world leaders of wine production. Kinda interesting. And again those countries are the biggest producers of oil (the kind you use for cooking)