Upcoming Groyper Wars

A fatwa has been called out for Joe Kent, who disavowed Nick Fuentes & Christian Nationalism, & said focussing on Religion & Race was
>Counter Productive
& that he actually endorsed
>((( Inclusive Populism )))
This was announced just now on cozy.tv/nick & he is calling all groypers to show up in Western Washington to these events to ask him
>Why did you say defending religion and christianity is counter productive?
>Why will you not stand up for white people who are being bullied?
>Why did you disavow a 23 year old Hispanic America First Christian Nationalist Nick Fuentes, for no reason?
>Why do you take orders from Steve Bannon who is part of Naval Intelligence?

Mark these dates, and bring your phones:
>Tenino Townhall
>Dates: 3/1 @6pm
>Location: Violet Prairie Grange, 16998-16600
>Violet Prairie Rd SE, Tenino

>Washougal Townhall
>Dates: 3/8 @6pm
>Location: TBD

>Onalaska Townhall
>Dates: 3/9 @6pm
>Location: Mason Jar, 637 Leonard Rd Onalaska

Attached: qwe_download.jpg (701x693, 145.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PMEvDD0RBG4
bitchute.com/video/xdjjU7FRDn6x/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Good fight is coming will anyone ask him about the USS liberty

>'Inclusive populism' in a 90% white district

LMFAO
He has no fucking clue whats coming

For all the tourists:
youtube.com/watch?v=PMEvDD0RBG4

Attached: qwe_download.gif (498x359, 407.54K)

Not your personal army.

I guess I just mostly fail to see how any of this is my fucking problem. The only thing I know about these "groypers" is that they're closeted homosexuals. Please tell me why I should care.

Does spick Fuentes himself ever go to church when he's not playing Fortnite or sucking dick? I doubt it.

I feel like 2022 will be the year Nick gets his reality check. To quote his homosexual predecessor: "It is what it is"

>nypa
What are you? Gay?

Attached: wojak-peeking-from-behind-hand.gif (645x773, 16.3K)

You'd probably like that. You're the kind of leaf that takes away the good will from convoy leaves.

Attached: 1643953942885.png (800x900, 208.16K)

>gay
Take that back.
You are gay, meanwhile I watch anime.

Attached: 1603228696384.jpg (703x703, 93.96K)

lol, I really don't care about the degeneracy aspect of your movement, more power to you folks. What I want to know is what do you have beyond latent homosexual tendencies to offer any movement whatsoever? I honestly don't know much about Nick Fuentes or groypers, but every time I see something mentioned about it, it's almost exclusively catboy homoeroticism; I've never heard anything in defense of this movement beyond that.

>gay bait
Its cause wignats end up being gay or simp for girls, so they call us gay, even though they literally are gay.
RoamingMillenial is literally gay. He hates Nick Fuentes, and promotes white nationalism.

Attached: 1603030505312.jpg (702x702, 86.36K)

I'm not going to lie friend, and I'm not trying to provoke you, I really have no idea what you're trying to say to me.

>Why should I care
>4 posts itt

Congratulations, you've discovered what dialogue is.

>congratulations
Roll for your prize.

Attached: The Religions.png (6666x1000, 3.55M)

In all sincerity, I'm clearly outside of the target demographic for Nick Fuentes, but I'm a right winged individual, is there anything beyond *our guy* rhetoric why I should pay attention to this guy? I've seen his name floated around here often enough and it's always been trivial.

>beyond our guy
Here I'll give you an honest answer.
The kid is a genius, and the only one to come out with a salient plant to build a parrallel political organization.

He is only 23, and he has largely accomplished this. He runs a non-profit, has the endorsement of currently sitting and former sitting congressmen, has been banned off of every platform and still gets 10k views nightly on his own private platform, and just finished running a parallel conference to CPAC, which got more attention than it on Twitter.

And to best demonstrate this confidence, here is his first breakout moment, where he debates Patrick Little and completely embarrasses him, being just an 18 year old.
bitchute.com/video/xdjjU7FRDn6x/

There is a lot more I can say, but I'll just leave it there.

That's cool man, I appreciate the legitimate answer, I'll check it out. It's one thing just to see some random content by someone, but to have those gold nuggets of creativity really sells something. The age thing isn't huge on my fanboy list, but if his points are good, it doesn't really matter.

Fuentes and his Groyper First group are a fed/uniparty directed controlled op provocateurs used to divide, disrupt and smear people in rightwing politics