Is it possible for a man 30yrs+ to still get girls 18-22 yrs?

Is it possible for a man 30yrs+ to still get girls 18-22 yrs?

Or is this just a /pol meme?

Attached: 1633505298597.jpg (640x798, 88.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/y4SuzYEMS-o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you're more likely to pull hot 18 year old tail in your 40's

For many, yes. For you, no.

Roofies are the great equalizer.

Money and success matter user. You can with those things.

30s/40s is peak sexual attraction for men if you’re in shape and got a stable job/income

youtu.be/y4SuzYEMS-o

What if I'm balding

shave it. women love bald guys.

>Is it possible
Yes
>Is it possible for every 30+ year old man
No
>Why?
You need either decent looks, enough money to essentially "bribe" a sugarbaby into being your piece (no love, though), or you find a woman with daddy issues (not hard) and be the father she never had...but with benefits. Also, if you lack confidence, you won't succeed no matter what you do.

DESPITE THE (((TABOO))), IT'S NEVER BEEN EASIER TO GET A YOUNG WOMAN. WALK UP, HAVE SOME MUSCLE, HAVE A DEEP VOICE, BE DIRECT, AND IT'S AN EXPERIENCE THEY'VE BEEN YEARNING FOR THAT NO AMOUNT OF JEWISH PROGRAMMING CAN EVER ERODE. I DO IT NEARLY EVERY DAY.

Attached: 【NY最後の夜】日本人が海外美女と本気デートしてみた。 7-28 screenshot.png (1920x1080, 2.13M)

I assume by hot bald guys you mean the Rock and whatnot ye, not regular bald guys who just look like car sales manager ye?

Attached: studio-portrait-bald-guy-isolated-163296991.jpg (800x634, 27.12K)

You gotta get in good shape man. Women love fit bald guys.

Young ugly women definitely

Lol. No...they don't.
Norwood Reaper claimed yo souls

Attached: yujiro_laughing_at_you__by_hanma_kun_de0lbmc-fullview.jpg (400x400, 40.3K)

I promise you we dont

I've done it. Zooomers are all phone zombies though. Barely worth.

as long as they are young and skinny i do not care how ugly they are.

That's bullshit. I work with a guy who's the creepiest motherfucker you will ever see and his dead end job, excessive hair loss and questionable weight didn't stop him from sleeping with all the fresh faced high school girls while in his late 40's.

The older you get, the probability of landing young pussy gets closer and closer to 1.

This is known as the coomer theorem.

Not any guy from this shit show of a forum.

how much $ you got?

TITS OR GTFO

Attached: semisorted mph bullhurley.jpg (515x768, 54.17K)

I was 30 when I married. My wife was 21. My wife is East Asian. Been married 2 years.

Attached: 1635713919954.png (930x867, 619.03K)

fuck off baldlet, no hot chick is into your weak dna

How did he do it?

Hey, Bill, I saw you at a comedy club back in the day

"Good shape" means not obese MAYBE a little muscle detectable through your shirt.

This. I'm in 40's and easier for now than when I was in my 30's.

i was 27, got myself 18 years old, 7/10 gf
im 6'5, pale, blue eyes, dark hair, got decent body, a bit fit, good work making 4x the average here.
im 30 this year, shes 21 we have a kid, its possible to steal zoomers women indeed.

my wife is 19. haha. fuck you.
#LearnToRide

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ say yes!!

I'm 34 and I only date under 25 or so. Every woman older than that has had the spark of life stamped out in her, or more likely banged out of her

Yes, it is. There three essential steps.

>For many, yes. For you, no.
BFPP dAseb and OP *fag( TBFO

Yes

Get treatment. Stay fit. Stop eating girl foods. Good luck.

42. I get lots of flirtation from my daughter's friends. I'm trying to set a good example though and ignore it.

If you are willing to give them party, drugs, yes.
Most decent people find this sort of abusive though.
You are basiclly admitting you are willing to ruin their future via drug addiction for some cummies,

yes, but it mostly depends on how much money you have/how much authority you have in your line of work

Correct. Being 40 is peak pussy slaying era.

1) be attractive, 2) have a social personality, 3) have wealth, 4) find a woman looking for a father figure she can fuck.

Yeah

I'm 35 and only date 22yo but I'm in good shape though and look mentally ill zoomer girls love it I guess

My ex gf (also my best friend now) was 21 when we dated and I was 31. Dated for 3 years I also fucked another girl 10 years younger than me a couple summers ago.

I'm 37 and went back to a community college for programming. I have 18-25 year old women literally following me around campus. I have a 22 year old gf now and my family is laughing at me but my dad is happy and laughs that my mom is pissed. I think there is a fetish among girls now to get with older guys. My recommendation is go to a community college and take some classes.

Attached: 1640762238729.gif (233x416, 3.88M)

Is seriously not that hard if you have social skills above that of the average snapping turtle.

Idk. I was 27 and married a 19 y/o. I think about 30 is what women look for. Not because of age, but because you’ve lost a lot of the testosterone that makes you drive motorcycles at 150mph or whatever. Women don’t like the idea of having a husband that might off himself tomorrow by accident.

Yes, but why? I am 38 and have a 18yr old gf. All I want is a 32yr old roastie at this stage but I dom’t want to break her model-tier heart.

Attached: D9C4DCC8-D8DC-42C1-92A6-75CFE7EE06C2.jpg (235x313, 16.57K)

Well, you have to offer your first lesson free, but yes.

Attached: 1646210915253.webm (576x828, 1.93M)

This. In some cases opposites attract. Beauty and the beast.

How do you guys meet girls under 21? Just hope you get lucky on the dating apps?

I'm 36 in love with an 18 yro, she likes me, but wouldn't dare to ask her out. should I wait until she is more mature?

Gently aging into late 40s and I've never had so many women hit on me. Not a single 18+ do anything other than smile and try their hardest to get on it. I'm very happily married to a gorgeous woman, too. I noticed tons of young men and kids oogling her a few weeks ago when we were vacationing. She observes women and girls doing the same to me. If you aren't winning you're losing, if you aren't attractive you aren't hot.

How many Elliotts have you made?

Not looking awful kinda helps too.
If you're >30 and have been training and keeping fit since your early 20s you're gonna improve your chances massively.
If your a 30 yo that has done nothing to keep himself attractive, ate like shit, drank alcohol like a russian and/or did drugs, money won't be the solution.
You'll be limited to gold diggers, and at that point, you might as well pay for prostitutes instead.

>Is it possible for a man 30yrs+ to still get girls 18-22 yrs?
do you have money? if so yes

Ride a motorcycle? I’m thinking about doing that. Those things seem like pussy drenchers.

>late 40s
>happy married
what are you doing here

do it.

My gf is 21. We've been dating for almost two years now. I'm 34.

Yes. I am turning 31 this year and just last year I slept with 3 women under 20, and 6 other ones. And I was with the same woman until June. Start working out.

Attached: 6weeks2.jpg (1346x2354, 2.06M)

I’m your age and I need a job maybe that’sa good idea.

Waiting for the ice to melt so I can catch some salmon on Big Gitch.

Correct.
Don't ever let a post wall hag (over 30) tell you you don't deserve or can't get a young 20s year old when you are over 30

I thought men peaked at 35ish

>Not a single 18+ do anything other than smile and try their hardest to get on it
yes of course every time this happened the girl let you know she was 18+. thank you for following the law.

Kek, yes you do, if a bald man looks like this of course

Attached: e8f8ddb6-be5d-4cdd-b870-35b1c12d5a9d_rw_1920.jpg (1333x2000, 448.06K)

Half your age plus 7 user. Otherwise it doesn't work out

This formula has been known for ages

T. No experience with women

that's you? you are getting pussy? i feel much better now.

Incredibly KEYED

yes, you dont even need to be rich or handsome either
I knew a 40 year old fatass married dude, who looked and acted like an ntr antagonist
he got an 18 year old girl and knocked her up, she was pretty hot too
faggot got what was coming to him though since one of the cucks killed him

I didn't lost my virginity at 30 to a 19 year old, so yes it is.

With money everything is possible. If you are poor then you better be good looking.

Yes. Peak at 35 but the peak lasts 20–40 years.

It's easy, but gets boring after a while. At some point you should realize that a partner you can plan your future with is worth more then young pussy
t. charming 31 year old

If you're in-shape, decently attractive, and have a steady career, then yeah.
Easier than when you were in your 20s in fact.

However, if you're fat, ugly, or broke then it's even harder. At that point your years of experience is nothing but wasted potential.

Attached: 1646371442736.jpg (1024x688, 114.25K)

This is bait right? No one is this fucking retarded.

if this ugly retard can get pussy anyone can

Realistically up to 10 years of age difference in that age group is still well within what is considered normal thus entirely possible, give it some room + - 2. Anything more than that will not be seen favorably by either society nor the women in question. Women know and care very much what society deems to be acceptable and the ones that have high status and sufficient social skills to succeed in it will do nothing that risks this for them. Outliers do certainly exist but these are either motivated by different ulterior motives like gold-digging, have no social circle / connections they would risk or are so otherwise faulty (ugly, low opinion of themselves due to weird traumas) that they would not make a good long-term partner let a lone mother to begin with.

younger girls will expect you to be financially stable. If you aren't then forget it.