Whatever happened to the ayylmao disclosure that was supposedly on that covid19 relief bill?

memoryholed?

Attached: alien1.jpg (1200x630, 37.41K)

bamp

It was revealed that the aliens come from outer space and their objective is to turn the whole population of Earth into gay niggers with their headquarters being currently located in America.

pretty sure the anal parasites got to everyone now :(

The disclosure was supposed to come last summer, and the day came and went without a single peep. I now ignore any Ayyy threads. When it happens it happens, but I'm not spending one more second on their propaganda and promises of more information bullshit.

Why are they depicted as naked? Wtf.

>but I'm not spending one more second on their propaganda and promises of more information bullshit.
they? im going to look into it even more now

The youtube channel uploaded a video of him creating the fake alien by using a fucking chicken, that's what happened to it.

Why are u people flooding pol with shitty conspiracies lately?

i know i was so pissed it made me look more retarded because I told my friends about it all and nothing ever happened

>muh space niggers
santa isn't real as well, sry user.

I wish you the patience to succeed, user. I will believe on my own time, but no more chasing dangled carrots only to have the rug pulled out from under my feet.

I share your pain and frustration.

Nobody on the outside knows what there is to 'disclose'. Things from the past may continue to be declassified but that's not really worth holding your breath over.

What is happening is the Gillibrand Amendment to the most recent military spending budget- basically established a congressional x-files and MIB. They have power to make various govt offices including Pentagon and intelligence fork over UFO info. Then they give an annual or biannual report to Congress.

It's going to be a slow process moving forward but, there is a war in heaven and some of them are on our side.

Just keep in mind it might not be aliens. It could just be weird spooky govt shit. Also in b4 fag types reddit spacing

Got tabled cause polling showed most people would think it's utter bullshit and the propaganda would fail outright. So we get war with Russia instead.

you realize you yourself you start a thread that says "OMG ALIENS ARE GOING TO NUKE UKRAINE ON MARCH 5th" right? there is no "they" its just random schizo faggots or kike shills. and you are even more retarded than them if you believe them without asking exactly how they got their info and then trusting them based on that. dont blame us that you were a suicidal doomer nigger and are buttmad you are still alive

they now know that we know space is fake and gay

Attached: 1633926345521.jpg (1080x1080, 143.46K)

>ALIENS ARE GOING TO NUKE UKRAINE ON MARCH 5TH
Holy shit! I hadn't heard about this. Ok, I'm in.jgrxx

sounds gay but probably correct

well i shouldnt have used a true example because its confusing but you get the idea

>not knowing that a weather balloon is cheaper than the fuel energy it takes to get things to near orbit

They listened to a voice in their heads that they can't prove is who they claim they are lmao >.

I know I got an email of the preliminary assessment for UAPs in my inbox from the USAF. The email told us to report any strange objects to your chain of command. There's a PDF of the thing floating around. The information isn't secret. I believe they started up a new program similar to AATIP