Do you talk to yourself?

Not just inner monologue, but out loud when your alone. Do you talk to yourself?

Attached: BD0FDE29-DD29-4C20-8B91-0A9BA753CFAF.jpg (750x957, 359.62K)

Speakers can be used for that purpose much more so. Speakers are already micorphones with a membrane for sound.

yes but most of the time I repeat the word "nigger" like a mantra. I think I have some kind of Tourette.

>"~Ni-ni-nigger, nigger bitch, nigger cunt. Nigger cock, nigger lover, nigger boi. Oh shit nigger! Nigger nigger nigger, oh mah nigger, nigger time~"

fucking based me too, especially when I'm doing some annoying shit, it's like a instantaneous stress reliever

Yes I actually read my schizo Any Forums posts aloud several times until I get the wording and phrasing laugh and then laugh as I press the post button

>requires hard drive firmware to be modified
the game is lost at that point it you have bigger things to worry about

its called tempest
>sure is summer in here

>firmware
>day one
C’mon man

Cold war paranoia is back. I'll say whatever I damn well please anywhere and anytime. Fuck the CIA.

I just repeat the mantra of "muh name Jamal" whenever I am alone to humiliate any glow in the dark niggers who might be listening in.

>hard disk
>everything has ssds
I'm more afraid of my own government spying on me than a foreign government

my hard drive talks to me, it says FUCK NIGGERS, JEWS, PAJEETS, UKRAINE, AND JANNIES. Is there a way to turn it of anyone know?

I don’t even write anything down anymore, or type, ir message, or talk to myself, and on the rare occasion I do it’s just schizo ramblings in case anyone is listening.
Instead I use the mind palace technique to remember the important stuff.

>Do you talk to yourself?
Yeah but I really only say nigger and faggot a lot. They would also record me giving my dog command, telling her how good she is and occasionally asking if she wants a treat.

>everything is magically ssd now
Yeah, not even close. There’s a hard drive spinning up within 10 feet of you right now as you say “oh fug”

Attached: 56713122-7F89-497D-91BA-003BFDB12B1C.jpg (750x442, 93.63K)

lol
I do too.

All the fucking time. Older user (Xer). Learned about this on NPC thread. Scared the hell outta me. Yeah I hear the voices.

Software upgradable firmware on devices and motherboards was the biggest mistake ever made, and I said so at the time. You should need phycial access to the machine for that lvl of change

One of my biggest fears is that somebody will overhear me when I’m by myself singing the nigger song.

now why would they use hard drives when they can just use the device sitting beside me with a built in microphone that can't be disabled?

this. Speakers and microphones are the same thing, just tune opposite depending on purpose.
You can try this by yelling into a speaker that's plugged in as a microphone. Audio will be picked up.

I only talk to myself when I play counter-strike. Helps me keep track of the round and make decisions. When they make the word nigger and faggot illegal they will have plenty of evidence.
I talk to other people during the work day though.

I have a variety but this is one of them

>nigger
>I have a gun
>I'm gonna fucking kill them
>I'm gonna go back in time and kill myself
none of them really mean anything. It's like my brain just picked the most socially unacceptable shit to repeat and decided to blurt it out

So you're a Soundcloud rapper?

They need an amp and a ADC for them to actually work. You can use the alignment/correction data from the read head of a hard drive to actually pick up audio.
Its pretty fuckin neato, and you can "kindof" do it yourself easily on some hard drives using debug commands through the debug serial on the board.

Some hard drives have accelerometers in them, and accelerometers can be used as shitty microphones as well.

>t. specifically did a LOT of research in these areas.