Will Ukraine be Russia's Vietnam?

Will Ukraine be Russia's Vietnam?

Attached: attachment-Screen-Shot-2022-02-28-at-9.07.28-AM.jpg (1200x947, 66.67K)

I think this is the proliferation of Food Wars -- with the beginning being Russia interested in controlling Ukrainian's fertile farmlands.

We already had one in 1st chechen company

>zoomer doesn't know Russia's previous wars

>Food
Look up Dniepr-Donetsk basin

NO WAY THER NOT STRONG ENOUGH TO STAY THERE AND SHOW THOSE LILLY PAJAMA RUNNIN BASTERDS WHAT FER. I WOULD GO BACK BUT I CANT BE AWAY FROM MY POOL FOR MORE THAN 3 DAYS WITHOUT THE WATR TURNIN GREEN -sent from turkey and cheese lunchable

Attached: elevator shoes_2.jpg (900x454, 130.48K)

Also look up Crimea gas reserves

The whole war is a Russian psyop to feign military incompetence and even then it’s been a week and they’ve taken 1/4 of the country.
They’re purposely trying to collapse their own economy to have an excuse to go back on the gold standard thereby wrecking the Westen economy in retaliation for its sheer stupidity. It’s not a good look for sovereign assets to randomly be seized because “Mongolian man bad”. The world is being forced to rethink the reliability of the dollar as it’s reserve currency.

No. It will be over soon. Any competent military would have laid flat, that envoy sticking out like a sore thumb on the highway..

I mean right fucking wide open!! And Ukraine has done nothing. There air force should have been stationed as far away from the Russian border as possible, but nope.. Right up front for easy shelling.

Attached: 220301-maxar-russia-ukraine-mb-0725asgasd.jpg (760x507, 227.15K)

"Their."

No, it will be Putin's funeral

Ukraine will be Russia's Afganistan.

No. Russia is basically fighting to maintain their country at this point. If they lose, it's over. The sanctions will stick and they'll be fucked. They don't have a choice but to win.

No, Russia's Vietnam was Afghanistan. If anything this will be Russia's Afghanistan but more like America's Afghanistan.

There's derelict military equipment all over the former Soviet Union.

Attached: good place to store your bombs.jpg (1050x700, 280.2K)

No, Russia already had their Vietnam for one, and this is to high profile to turn into such a protracted war like that.

Attached: 243878BD-EB4A-485D-810C-FC1369A0629C.png (719x829, 237.4K)

No, it'll be worse

Attached: Absolute_State.png (392x966, 195.05K)

Russia does not have to travel across an ocean to reach Ukraine and if Russia wanted it could start a non-stop carpet bombing campaign that leaves nothing for Ukranians to return back to

It already is even if the occupy it what they will. The Ukrainians will hate them and not forget. They won't be able to control it

Ukrainians will have so many russian tanks to play with after they embarrass dickless putin they will have to convert them into recreational vehicles

Attached: bmp overlander.jpg (1920x1200, 855.96K)

already is

>1PBTID
No. He'll get what he wants.

It's an SA-13, but based on the MT-LB. The point is, there's even more copper wire to sell. That gypsy knows what he's hunting for.

Something like that. CIA has been training Ukies to insurgency since 2015, so it's quite likely this conflict will drag on for many years

Fuck you Putin is defending the dead children killed by faschist jews

Attached: tUSHONKA.png (819x1152, 618.19K)

Isn't that the stalled convoy

Attached: 1645961640251.jpg (1594x858, 112.9K)