What's stopping crypto community from offering $100M for Putin's head?

Crowdsource it, put it on a Smart Contract, and make somebody very rich for doing what should have been done years ago.

Attached: Putin Bounty.png (708x558, 273.04K)

>hey bros let’s all band together and threatened a cornered, desperate lunatic who has his finger on the nuke button. It’s better we all die than let him have some country we didnt even know existed 10 days ago.

>he thinks putin will stop at ukraine

Attached: external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg (644x362, 18.54K)

Yeah man let's all put our crypto in a trust and use that as a bounty on Putin's head yeah totally that's going to work it's not like somebody's going to just take it and fucking disappear no no it's going to be totally legit yeah absolutely 100% above board totally 100%.

Retard.

No, he needs exterminated.

stop posting you make the board worse

No one would do it even if they were paid... Maybe if they were paid something like 1M USD but that's not something that most people can hand out for something without any value for themselves.

What would stop people from just refusing to pay after he's dead?

You get anxiety ordering pizza on the phone. You couldn't assassinate a plate of scrambled eggs. Give your fucking head a wobble.

I mean temporarily yes putin needs to consolidate territory and needs to review it's army and military less units on Europe the better

Why don't we just give up partner?

>Retards on reddit really think this is plausible.

I actually respect the people actually going to Ukraine to fight over keyboard warriors who think of stuff like this

this but unironically
just get this over with already, the cock teasing is getting annoying

either have a nuclear war so we get the mad max post apocalypse or drop all pretenses and proclaim the one world government, put us in the pods and make us eat the bugs and be done with it

>Crowdsource it, put it on a Smart Contract, and make somebody very rich for...

killing the good guy

What's to stop individuals putting bounties on glowies like you OP?

Why? He gave us this tasty dip.

Attached: 1623638873566.png (678x585, 68.49K)

Putin needs to be killed and Russia made smaller.

Kalinigrad needs to be returned to Poland and Germany

Wow a genuine globohomo shill. They have plans to break up Russia into multiple pro west republics.

How do you know this mother fucker is even real?

Depending on where you live 5m is the most you can give for life in America, and if it’s like go fund me money; it’s taxed to hell and back

How very jewish of op to try and rip someone off of 100m dollars in crypto.

I saw this episode of Blacklist.

Retard

its not, deepfakes have been running for the past few weeks. none of it has been real.

same could be asked about rothschilds, soros etc. but of course a kike like you would never ask such a thing

What’s with all this assassination stuff? What is wrong with these people?

How would you confirm who did it? Fucking retard. Fucking spastic. Why the fuck are amerimutts so fucking stupid? I'll put a hammer through all your skulls pieces of shit

Give me one reason why he would push further. You know nothing about this conflict

>Smart Contract

how does the smart contract know that putin is dead?

classic mutt fear mongering, he doesnt even want all of ukraine just the southeast

You know he is a former KGB, right? Trained and operative? His speciality was killing people and none of his political adversaries has survived. He is also guarded by some of the best military officers. A lot of mercenaries in random wars are Russians. It is not like you just put a bounty and agent 47 infiltrates the Kremlin disguised as a janitor. It is not that easy.

Glowies bring nothing to the table and should all be cut off. Laws stopped mattering. The court system and faith in government institutions is non-existent, so just cut them all loose all at once. Save hundreds of billions, they get punished at least a little bit, no settlement, and things get better for the everyone else. What little good the government workers do can be replaced by a web pages and AI.

the fact that that 100m will be 75m by next week because btcu keeps dumping

Fuck off glownigger.

he's 70+ years old. he's losing his marbles. if he wasn't hiding in a bunker, he'd have been offed by now.