LMAO Westoids have gone cray cray

twitter.com/EliLake/status/1499586442451996672

Attached: 1646371827257.jpg (1080x1024, 362.16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/W_kKIibHuf0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I mean, they gave Obama, who bombed nine countries, a peace prize
Why not give it to other assassins?

None of these fucking idiots will be sent into the war they risk starting with this type of rhetoric, so they need to shut the fuck up

The nobel peace prize has had no legitimacy for a decade, they should just offer a billion dollar bounty instead.

Good morning sir.

Attached: 1646366930508.jpg (1024x1024, 106.65K)

Putler must be stopped, the lying the media said so!

taking out a warmongering dictator doesn't increase the risk of war, it decreases it. because, you know, the warmongering dictator is declaring war on the free world and all that? not-so-subtly threatening to nuke anyone who tries to stop him? those are not peaceful activities!

Why are the jews rubbing hands so hard about this? They seem to be on all sides but with putinvswefvsjewsvswest i cna’t keep up with who is jewing whom

Neocohens are in an insane meltdown right now, makes me question the entire narrative that Russia is losing

>Nobel peace prize committee is bribing people to assassinate world leaders
On second thought I don't mind WW3 anymore, just end this clown world already

>the lying the media

Attached: sneed2.png (280x79, 7.68K)

This timeline is so gay and cringe

Man you have really swallowed it whole

They gave a peace prize to a nigger for talking. I don't want to hear it.

Why do these retarded ass people not realize that all calling for Putin's death does is confirm his paranoia and suspicion? They're literally feeding into his thought process and making things more tense. And all it takes is one fuckup, one gung-ho idiot actually trying to assassinate Putin, and nukes start getting thrown out. It's ridiculous.
The narrative that Russia is losing is already fairly sketchy imo. I'm willing to believe that Russia wasn't expecting nearly this much pushback and is struggling to respond, but I feel like Ukraine is barely hanging in there. They've had to conscript basically every able bodied citizen in order to defend as well as they have, and are receiving massive amounts of backing from the US and NATO, and Russia is still gaining ground even with the sanctions tightening things up for them. It just doesn't check out to me. I'm willing to bet 20 bucks that both the MSM and social media in the West have been on the receiving end of a massive propaganda wave and everyone is just eating it up.

They are the Globohomo satanic elite of the west. They fear a far more distinguish, holy and Christian man. It's dawning on them that Vlad Putin is God's choice and is going to win this thing in Christ's name. They are panicking and clearly coming undone
youtu.be/W_kKIibHuf0

Attached: A man for Christ .jpg (720x883, 142.64K)

> "[ Eli ] Lake was born in Philadelphia to a Jewish family."

Attached: 800px-Eli_Lake_2009.jpg (800x997, 151.75K)

Not an argument.

There is no narrative that Russia is losing even in MSM, it's entirely twitter tards. That said, Russia is doing a lot worse than it ought to be, and for no real reason. They are using fresh conscripts with shit gear and are not fighting with the doctrines and strategies that we know that Russia has developed for exactly this sort of invasion. Perhaps he wants to decrease the number of mouths to feed, or wants to increase Russian soldier death counts to better justify the executions of Ukrainians he wants to do after taking over.

See

Attached: 1646372938065.png (732x873, 115.86K)

no prize or award incentive needed, numerous assassins have been on his tail for years probably, everyone knows world will be better off without him, look at how far he sits away haha, he lives in fear 24/7, its a lonely life to be a brutal bloodthirsty tyrant that everyone despises

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-01 at 00-57-45 pol - he cares about 2 ZOG puppets battling each other - Politically Incorrect - 4chan.png (1478x1387, 1.7M)

>Why do these retarded ass people not realize that all calling for Putin's death does is confirm his paranoia and suspicion?
Of course it does, but he already demonstrated that he was beyond rationality the moment he gave the order to go further than Donbas. What's the point in attempting to placate someone who is violent even against his OWN interests?

circumcised cock-sucking poo nigger.