All Jews are ev

All Jews are ev..

Attached: Capture.png (1079x862, 612.79K)

Jews can only lie because they serve their master who is the father of lies.

You forgot to mention the part they start demanding rent or selling them food and water.

I don’t believe all Jews are connected to the big time Jews running foreign affairs in the west. I imagine the smart Jews just want normal lives of work and family like the rest of us.

Then genocide them in their homeland.

Why did you have to write 'all people'. It's almost like she doesn't trust it herself.

I'm not going to say anything one way or another about that community, but I will say this is about a truly religious person - he embodies humanistic ideals and principles. Could be from any mainstream faith.

Don't mistake ppl who identify as Jewish, Muslim, Rastafarian, whatever, yet only mean culturally—they don't follow the ideals of the faith and in fact live in complete violation of it.

>entry fee 10000 rubles for one hour, all extra hours 500rubles until three hours, then 35% of the total hours excluding service fee

jews only care about the Ukraine because it has the fifth largest vermin infestation on the planet
pic semirel
sage

Attached: Lindbergh's Speech.png (600x696, 272.19K)

And if you can't pay, that okay goy, i'll chalk it up with interest and appropriate compensation for inflation. I'll take a kidney as collateral.

-Should jew save drowning goy in shabbat ?
-Yes, say Talmud but only if not saving him could hurt jews and Jewish biznes.

Attached: photo_2021-07-09_14-01-49.jpg (750x748, 44.44K)

it's pretty intresting seing the nazis and jews collaborating on friendly terms in ukraine, makes you wonder if hitler didn't just make jews hating by going after them way too much

Bomb it Putin

WTF? I love jews now.

il

IT'S A FUCKING TRAP KIKES IS AFTER YOUR FORESKIN DON'T GO IN
I REPEAT DON'T GO IN

I got circumcised in my 20s and sex feels better

why is "all people" in quotes rabbi?

And also, to eat their foreskins and drink their blood.

All Jews are part of the mafia, without the moderates defence of the elites world Jewry wouldn’t be able to function

this
By people they mean non-goys