Give me a brief on Russian Ukrainian Conflict

Attached: RussiaUkraineStory.jpg (1200x630, 33.31K)

Russia will annex ukraine to further it's conquest to control natural gas sales in europe. Nothing more

Attached: c23d9464-fb5c-4c45-b439-025633ad294d-profile_image-300x300.png (300x300, 40.74K)

slavic hordes massacring one another

putin is monke and the jewish oligarchs in russia want ukrainian gas, entire russian economy will collapse even more than it already is but oligarchs don't care since they only make money by selling raw ressources

Attached: 1646265040776.webm (1280x720, 1.87M)

/thread

NATO was created to prevent the expansion of the Soviet Union
Hitler was right

Attached: 1646301309825.jpg (768x1024, 64.1K)

Today the Russians attacked a nuclear power plant with tanks and we laughed and laughed. And played together the rest of the day.

Former US politician who helped pave its foreign policy said: "Ukraine is the final check mate against Russia" or some shit like that

Look up Zbigniew Brzezinski

That faggot was the one who thought arming terrorists overseas was a good idea, he also appointed Obama, and he hated Russia

There's your tl;dr

kabuki theatre ritual sacrifice bait operations ongoing

vpn faggot

we know you're a western glownigger

Unironically the best take on the war since it started

Stepping stone.

Two Jew-run slavshit puppet states calling each other Nazis

The real question is - how to survive with fucked up economics and hatred towards you all around the world, and possibility to get imprisoned for 15 years for saying word "war". I am it guy and have 10k bucks in cash. Is there any way for me to find a job anywhere outside this country?

Based
>be monke
>be promised banana but only if your zookeepers get gas
>chimp out and start WWIII

Attached: D41DAE45-11C3-4738-B652-CE82DE922F49.jpg (1080x1194, 142.71K)

Stay quiet and just leave, maybe try somewhere in Asia

Kikes mad. Not enough sheckles. But there will never be enough sheckles.

Well, Fox News keeps showing a bunch of literal who wymmens whining about shit and complaining. I swear, they cry so hard and so Jewishly, I just want you to hurry up and end them.

Open minecraft, craft a birth certificate or a passport that states you are of the (((ethnicity that shall not be named))). Can get asylum in a bunch of different servers

Shoot your faggot leader in the face and collect the $1m bounty, simple as.

I'm CIA asset and I approve this post.
Putin is le monke and is le bad.

the putin monkey meme is a 2019 Any Forums meme you vatnik retard, drop your phone and go back to the frontline for daddy putin

Attached: 4c0.png (2559x1437, 1.48M)

Read Yuri Andropov or understand that the fall of the Soviet Union was planned.
If we want to be fair we must say that Russia is a mafia state run by KGB, but we must also admit that the West was very disrespectful towards Russia after the demise of the Soviet Union. When you know that the KGB broke the Soviet Union to export the Russian oil and gas, and you threaten these exports by using ex Russian allies or satelites i.e. Syria, Ukraine, Georgia, then you are looking for trouble.

I am sorry that Russia have to suffer like this. I wish you good luck. I am afraid this is just begining. There is work lot of work here your language and nationality may problem. Seems like our goverement hate everything russian. Virtue signaling of hate here.

Attached: 1634457048334.jpg (619x453, 49.34K)

No, all slavs need to stay there. Fuck off burgerland is full!

So you allow feral niggers in you country, but ban white people with phd who want to escape the war? What a productive approach.

I always wanted to visit Czechia as a tourist, and saved money for that, but I guess that will never happen now. Sad.

A retard was born in a retarded country, he was then crowned king retard, then he invaded ukraine.

Yeah, importing them Africa during the slave trade was the UK's fault. Now we're stuck with them forever.
I still favor deporting all niggers back to Africa.

>Give me a brief

Why are you acting like you are some important government/business figure who can just demand briefings from people? We don't serve you Ivan, now fuck off back to your Soviet era apartment building and leave us alone.

Ukraine was actin' the mickey and Russia got mad.
I hope they don't punch anyone too hard.

Hey Russian guy ignore everyone else listen to me.
It's putin's Iraq war essentially. It will get a lot of people needlessly killed and put your country's economy in the shitter. Pol is taking Russias side because reddit and Twitter took Ukraines It's that simple. Dont die for oligarchs and buy my keev coin. It is the only thing that will save russia in these dire times.