People all over the world are volunteering to fight

People all over the world are volunteering to fight

Russia is fucked

Attached: file.png (590x343, 59.51K)

Jannies for ukraine

Attached: file.png (640x179, 10.75K)

>16,000 redditors
Imagine his shock when they don’t show up. Reddit gold has already been collected, there is no reason to follow through

16,000 already showed up, illiterate retard

Dumb npc cattle willingly marching into the Yiddish abattoir doesn't impress any of the seasoned killers within the ranks of any armed force.

this part is bait
once the meatgrinder fills up
blood libel ritual sacrifice follows

How many jewish Ukrainians are fighting for Ukraine?

Attached: 5577730E-F873-4FE7-838B-8A0EDADD48E6.jpg (1536x1023, 353.01K)

Which really means about 100

Imagine strategically trying to only hit military targets when a bunch of non-binary Marxists show up with their Neopronoun nametags and funko pops glued to their tanks accidentally shoot at each other because they don’t know what they’re doing and you’re blamed for some obese goth they/them/demon/GRRRRR’s death and it starts a nuclear invasion and the mutually assured destruction of the entire world

Attached: cope4.png (1061x707, 1020.02K)

You mean these people?

Attached: ljjjwnu4n7l81.jpg (1080x1431, 214.88K)

I play this online game called Torn (formerly Torn City) and there are several devs in Ukraine and the whole community is being absolutely unbearable. They're forum banning people for saying anything that can be remotely construed as anti-ukrainian. I've been playing for 15 years and have decided to see if I can tank my account. I got an official staff warning for "extreme flaming" for calling out a pedo being a pedo. Now I'm posting as many pol memes as I can until they remove me.

Oh nice he'll fit right in with azov

..the first 16,000 are on their way

Because that worked out so well for the republican Spanish and the Guomindang.

Falseflag from you chuds, don't think I'm stupid

Gonna be hilarious. Pictures of Redditors on the ground, screaming in agony while shells rain down around them.
Of course it will be less funny once Putin decides those "volunteers" and NATO supplied arms constitute direct military involvement by western powers (rightly so, lets be real) and retaliates.

ok... so vaccines didn't kill fast enough so now NPC are going to fight for a country that is rife with shady dealings? wow... goddammit these people are boomer tier stupid.

Imagine
Trannies dying for kikes

Everybody was kung fu fighing

Attached: 1646276902101.png (1080x988, 243.75K)

>5'4
>200lbs
Beware the fat manlet Tai Chi fag

Will they ever learn?

Attached: 7310e7ecea55dd2288d43040c2a3e18c--funny-smiles-laughing-animals.jpg (445x645, 66.18K)

Attached: 1646330313918.png (1178x722, 326.42K)

Infantry against Russia is a tactical mistake. Russia has barely used any of their stockpile of missiles or jets.. 16,000 infantry armed with AK47s, likely untrained in combat, will become deep fried meatballs without any aerial support or heavy machinery or training. In what language will they cmunicate?

former contractor here.
what most of these redditors don't realize is that warzone is really a roach motel: you can check in but checking out is very difficult.
i've seen grown men crying at airport terminal counters in Kurdistan because there were no more flights out; i've had to sneak past illegal checkpoints manned by crzy fucking people have no problem killing you; plus not speaking the language? give me a fucking break. Some redditor is going to rock up to a VDV checkpoint and say, "how do i get back to Poland?" and you know what? they are just going to disappear. never to be seen again except maybe by the mushrooms that grow out of their shallow graves.
so yeah, send all the redditors and trannies you want to Ukraine.
this will be good.

Attached: 1605026879037.png (2000x2000, 106.05K)

These people have 0 rights under the laws of war.