The leader of the Alt Right supports Ukraine

If you support Russia you are not Alt Right

Attached: Richard Spencer.jpg (640x420, 37.3K)

He’s a fucking faggot

Is that some kind of indie book club?

>nazi supports nazis
of course

saying alt-right in 2022
yikes.

this times infinity

>neonazi supports neonazi
What a surprise said no one. The only actual surprise here is why isn't Any Forums as supporting neonazis instead of commies?

No one asked the alt right what it thinks.

He long lost any support. No one listens to this faggot anymore. He's literally been wrong on everything for the last few years.

I'm fine with that.

Hello fellow kekistani alt-right nazis
Make america great again!

I'm the leader of the aux-right,

well if you want the right to have something to cluster around that isn't controlled opposition maybe you should stop taking them down.
now you have to deal with hydras coming out of nowhere.

I honestly think he would gain more traction if he wasn't such a chunk. I mean- even with all of his calls the past few years being absolute horseshit.

He specifically detached himself from the right, he thinks the GOP is fucked and that racist liberalism is going to replace the racist conservatism thing that dominated white nationalist politics the last 30ish years

Are you sure he's not just a Democrat?

He’s the one the (((Media))) goes to when they want to say what the alt-right thinks. Fuck this guy. And fuck the (((Media))).

>If you support Russia you are not Alt Right
Correct, I am not a faggot.

Literally all Neo-Nazi groups and militias in Europe are supporting Ukraine partly because of Azov Battalion, but it's really because Putin literally led a massive campaign against right-winged pro-European and ultra-nationalist groups and militias in the late 90's and most of the 00's. Putin is a Soviet at heart, and he openly praises Bolsheviks, but obviously not in some ironic NazBol way. He was literally in the Kremlin for most of his adult life.

The FSB (Kremlin desu) has probably killed more far-right members in Europe and Russia than the CIA and Mossad combined.

Start with Maxim Martsinkevich and go from there if you actually care.

Attached: 1645744963040.jpg (5000x5040, 2.89M)

Shut up nigger

that's a sure sign you shouldn't

Attached: zulu.jpg (400x550, 49.15K)

Yes, that’s why he is a massive retard.

why do they keep posting Richard Spencer when nobody gives a shit anymore? herbd