This is quite embarrassing. What hell were they thinking?

This is quite embarrassing. What hell were they thinking?

Attached: 992F582F-7AD9-47F2-B6FA-1375B4B40A18.jpg (599x751, 152.66K)

Don't care, I love her!

Attached: 1646171747307.png (559x576, 290.47K)

>Don't care
putin shills are brainless

Attached: 1646367237117.jpg (500x375, 43.06K)

They were thinking:

"Kekeke... stupid goy... give (((our))) defense contractors billions of tax dollars. Don't ask questions!"

retard, you never go in with your latest and greatest.. you first flood the field with shitty expired tech so it is turned to dust then you dust off your best like the cherry on top

Massive cope, the invasion preparation is terrible.

Attached: zoinks.jpg (1024x768, 66.77K)

Dumbest take of this war so far. They should’ve used the good shit before the west flooded the ukies with atgms and manpads and while ground was frozen.

nigger.. listen to Putin's speeches from past 10 years, he been preparing for this moment for a long time and his last speech says everything goes as planned! If Ukraine was really winning, there wouldn't be so much COPE on here and the rest of internet.

t. I speak Russian/English/Spanish and can see all sides to make up my own conclusions unlike you, retards

Yeah first step in any well run well planned war is to deliberately get some of your guys killed and your materiel destroyed. lmao this is simply typical russian ineptitude all their wars are like that, dumb plans, shit logistics and a tolerance for casualities beyond what any civilized country would accept for normal operations (and this time their tfr is below 2).

3 weeks for the US to take Irak and it's was slow. 1 week and russian just made progress in the south-east other fronts can't barely move.

Attached: 1645964389833.jpg (638x960, 203.96K)

those at the top knew for a while that NATO having power to sanction anyone is not good, china was perfect example of that since 99% of retards haven't figured that out with Cuba and Venezuela. Plans in the competitive system was in the works for a while by China with others on board. You'll be seeing half of world, those who were deemed unwanted due to noncomliancec with WEF/DAVOS switching to it and conduct their own business thus starving NATO. You forget who are the biggest producers right now, China, India.. you forget who they are neighbors with, not Germany, USA.. You are about to see a flip of power and you're not going to like it when you are going to be called 3rd world shithole and begging for visa to those places

This is the exact opposite of what any sane general would do. Your shitty troops and equipment stays behind to guard supply lines and the flanks, or to act as suppression in taken territory.

wrong again.. when you have a surplus of unused tech left over from WW2 and Cold-war, that's the first thing you want to use to exhaust all supplies of your enemies. Bleeding by 1000 cuts. How much each of that rocket costs to take out a shitty UVAZ? 150k? guess who is paying for it, YOU ARE with higher gas prices and food

>not liking cute z-mobiles
cringe

I'd be careful what I call embarrassing Leaf. Has Lil' Castro return the people bank accounts yet?

Attached: ukraine5.jpg (1080x1080, 143.26K)

Ukrainians have infinite amount of AT and AA missiles and now they even received free howitzers. I don't think sending units to death hoping that your adversary are going to need supplies are a good strategy.
Ukrainian army are seriously renforcing atm and make the war more difficult to win, many peoples think russian are going to loose kek

Зaвaли eбaлo, пидopaшкa

Molotov it's like 1 dollar to make, RPG rocket are very cheap and massively used against infantry, nlaw is 20k and i think javelin it's 100k but reusable.
And with that they destroy materiels who cost millions of dollars

FIFO
Based accountant

>Ukrainians have infinite amount of AT and AA missiles
In the West. There will be problems getting them to Kiev, Odessa, Kharkov or Donbass

based lady

not so much, russians didn't have air superiority and majority of uki airforce are still intact.

Attached: ukie airbase.jpg (2000x1125, 348.59K)

Kek leafs get friendly fire and because they are too embarrassed to admit it, make it a battle, and give themselves awards… lol

So that means kyev by friday next week.

>What hell were they thinking?
That they'd be greeted as liberators and the Ukrainian army would disintegrate, with no serious fighting. Whoops.

If I was doing a war and had trash to get rid of it I'd probably throw all the trash at them as well

keev

Attached: Kyiv.png (3141x222, 59.78K)