HERE THEY COME - HAPPENING

BREAKING - UFO SEEN BEING TRANSPORTED OUTSIDE KYIV!

IT IS HAPPENING!

According to Haim Eshad, ex-head of Israel’s space security program, “Trump was on the verge of revealing [aliens existence], but the aliens in the Galactic Federation are saying, ‘Wait, let people calm down first...’”

Chechen forces have reportedly launched an assault on a NATO aligned convoy transporting what appears to be an alien body out of Russian occupied areas outside Kyiv.
This is what this is all about. Russia was willing to push into Ukraine just to recover the UFO.

Attached: 4BDECB78-52CA-4AC6-864E-C1EC1293C548.jpg (320x215, 29.53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

timesofisrael.com/israeli-space-chief-says-aliens-may-well-exist-but-they-havent-met-humans/
reddit.com/r/aliens/comments/gj7y6w/ufo_has_crashed_last_night_in_rio_de_janeiro/fqk03c3/
twitter.com/andredimauro/status/1260435268991102987
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Gake and fay

Attached: xfiles-i-want-to-believe-jpg.jpg (1545x2000, 230.93K)

Attached: E5B0B8AF-8FC8-4B2D-B722-157CDB4CE330.png (658x370, 365.31K)

Attached: 1646200569293.jpg (550x594, 34.42K)

Remember when the Colombian military or whoever that was had a firefight with aliens? People filmed strange lights and shit, and the object crashed in the jungle, then all the military rode up and a full fledged firefight was recorded by everyone. Some hue’s even went into the jungle and you could 40mm grenades and automatic weapons.

Imagine not fucking it.
Worthless humans.

>the ayyyys care about Drumpf

i think that was in brazil user but i remember what you're talking about, it was at the same time as all those crazy lights in the sky over rio.
shit's getting really fucking weird.

>USAYYYYYYY

FUCKING KEK!

Attached: 1638270530372.jpg (258x360, 55.17K)

What movie is this from?

Link?

its Kiev

timesofisrael.com/israeli-space-chief-says-aliens-may-well-exist-but-they-havent-met-humans/

Attached: 496DE482-EA0C-4ED8-92B7-F13B8E55E596.jpg (594x400, 59.32K)

Yea, that’s it

Why are these aliens always portrayed butt ass naked? in technology terms they are millions of years ahead but walk butt ass naked?

found the videos, reddit.com/r/aliens/comments/gj7y6w/ufo_has_crashed_last_night_in_rio_de_janeiro/fqk03c3/

Because they don’t wear clothes in their space crafts

Any footage/ pics of these?

Attached: 1646306763047.jpg (441x479, 178.82K)

Those are just humans from the future.

Because they're so advanced they have mastered the ability to fully control their environment and as such don't need to cover their bodies. They are beyond any notion of shame about their nakedness and clothes are just an unnecessary hindrance.

>UFO SEEN BEING TRANSPORTED
>to be an alien body out
wow you're retarded, is it normal for meme flag kikes to get everything wrong and lie all the time?

meds

Isn't this
how humans would eventually look like if we were to adopt artificial wombs?
No genitals because women went extinct, large, black eyes because of a defunct gene, not revealing themselves because they "want to be left the fuck alone" etc.

0/10

Space is fake and aliens are gay. OP is both.

Or they have a very tight suit on? what if underneath it's a whole different creature?

Butt ass naked aliens always ruins it for me. Make me believe.

Another thing, these seem genderless where are their genitals? I don't think the picture is real either.

Attached: 1646290075658.png (375x597, 37.24K)

>cites Jewish sources

Fuck off

gay and fake; and not even a good one. cant even get the lighting right under the shoulder.

Made by a literal retard.

Attached: 1646189957393.jpg (939x528, 438.83K)

nigga they probably live in super hygienic sterilized environments. might've even bioengineered themselves to have no musty parts to they're body and just flesh.

It's butthole mucous could be acid and dissolve yer dingus

Attached: 20220304_061426.png (866x1581, 426.8K)

>reddit.com/r/aliens/comments/gj7y6w/ufo_has_crashed_last_night_in_rio_de_janeiro/fqk03c3/

It’s a different civilization. Different social norms. The only reason we’re not all butt ass naked is because of laws.

no nigga this is not a sci-fi movie script, this is real life

I literally posted the link 2 posts above yours.

twitter.com/andredimauro/status/1260435268991102987

The eyes, and the grey skin, are because the population is forced underground for umpteen generations, probably by solar radiation, or maybe something else fucking up the ozone and/or magnetic field.

Not that I believe, either way, but time-displaced humans still seems more plausible sci-fi than aliens from some other planet.

No, that was Predator.

Great movie. Love Predator!

Duck sauce? Plum sauce?

no, for real, check out the reddit link in this thread. It was a pretty weird fucking occurance. And the orb videos that were coming out around that time were the same as the orb my step-dad and I saw a few year prior. And I saw that one with my own eyes so I know it wasn't swamp gas or whatever. It looked like what my grandfather told me about seeing during ww2, the things that people call foo fighters(not the band, obviously).