So i've been a wage slave at taco bell for pretty much six years now. now that i'm geting closer to 30...

so i've been a wage slave at taco bell for pretty much six years now. now that i'm geting closer to 30, i feel like getting a ged would be uncessairly hard and not worth it. probably too dumb for it anyway. over the last couple of years ive saved around 200 dollars and would like to get in the crypto game. which coin is best for a stupid noob like me?

Attached: iamsad.gif (498x438, 359.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/I3x8HCVUt0E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is potent b8

You need to get your ged bro, or at least change things up. there has to be other menial jobs you can do that pay more than taco bell.

Lol this is probably bait but if this is real I think this guy is already dead

my friend got his ged but it took him almost six years and he had to pay half a grand for tutors. i dont have the cash for that now

>uncessairly hard and not worth it
youtu.be/I3x8HCVUt0E

Just be a janitor or something. I know some that get 23 an hour and you dont have to deal with gross food or people. Maybe some shit here and there but it's still arguably better.

just kys early instead of waiting to get old

6 years in taco shit and only 200 bucks in savings? LMAO! I'm 21 making 94k a year, how dumb can you be

Unironically kill yourself. There's nothing waitinf for you in the coming years except slave waging and a mediocre quality of life.

Even for a no talent wage slave, given the fact you know how to use the fucking internet you can probably maybe possibly do better than Taco Bell for six fucking years. Did you even try?
>GED
Get it faggot.
>hurr durr im too dumb for that
Then damn dude, you're really gone. It's like a month course you show up and do high school level shit.

my boss never offered me a promotion, even after a couple of years, so ive been kind of playing it by ear after that

Powerful bait.

nigger did you read what i wrote. the ged took a good friend of mine five years and he's out half a grand. i trust him when he says wait until you can afford the tutoring

Yeah, you're full of shit. If it's real I'm amazed.
5/10 I replied more than once

You’re full of shit. I got my GED in one day. All you have to do is take a test and it was the easiest test I’ve ever taken. You probably don’t have to even study if you can count and read. On top of that you really don’t need it. Tell them you graduated from what ever high school you want. No job that just requires a highschool degree is fucking checking lol. You might actually be autistic which would make since considering you’ve been at Taco Bell for 6 years. Stick to filling up baha blasts user.

Attached: AE137873-2DB5-4EF3-B8ED-C2369A0FA7A5.jpg (1280x720, 94.12K)

Dude just buy bitcoin and hold it. Just don't buy it right after it's risen 10% +

Thinking same, off chance it's not buy bitcoin

How did he only spend 500 bucks on tutoring in 6 years. That’s less than $100 a year did he spend 5-10 hours per YEAR being tutored?

he found tutors as needed. he needed help with math and those tutors were limited availablity and expensive

Send us your cash app# we’ll make your day

can you ged a ged if you have warrants a criminal record?