Fuck

Fuck.

I just realized if Biden croaks, this cunt is going to fuck up so. goddamn. badly.

Attached: fk.jpg (400x400, 32.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HnTWxep7ktY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ox9ZBBVrm2k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yep. And every word of criticism she gets for it she will blame on White Supremacy.

youtu.be/HnTWxep7ktY

kek has spoken.
/thread

She'll be better than Putin

Attached: 1646083793396.png (1020x606, 790.59K)

The first mystery meat woman to become president, you should be proud

A small part of me wants to see her become president, she always gets so fucking salty during interviews.

HH.
That's the state of the world. We trust a cryptkeeper with dementia to guide the ship better than a nigger who LITERALLY got her start in politics by sucking Willie Brown (kek)'s dick.

>It's time to do what we've been doing and that time is everyday.

We have entered the just deserts timeline.

She was the most qualified for the job
1.Black
2.Has a vagina

She might actually do better. I hope Joe croaks.

Got the popcorn ready.

By biden's qualification standards, she should have HIS job.

She is powerful and dynamic

Attached: 85784448878.png (307x520, 215.78K)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ox9ZBBVrm2k

Take it back, this ape will kill us all

Hmmm. I sense a penis on this one

The only good thing is the Senate could refuse to confirm a new VP and she would no longer have the tying vote. Run the clock out until midterms and then hopefully the House/Senate change hands and prevent Democrats from further destruction.
She would still be assfucking us internationally and destroying us domestically in all the ways that don't require congress though.

God I hope Putin nukes us if that ever happens.

I would be impressed if she managed to articulate that. Whenever she speaks unintelligible nonsense comes out.

yeah but what a wild ride it would be, sometimes the worlds gotta burn to get better

Attached: Burn_d07385_2950872.jpg (500x375, 24.36K)

He thinks the President actually matters KEK. He’s just a public figure user you should know that by now. Did you think a orange self absorbed clown and old man with Alzheimers was running our country?

Stunning and brave