Why the world is ending

The entire universe was created for YOU and YOU have lived such a vile, irredeemable life of hate that the simulation , or whatever you want to call it, is collapsing. Fix your life user and the world will be saved

Attached: 1617341286028.png (1186x1310, 2.6M)

This is such an outrageous premise that I almost want to read it

Were not that important you schizo. Pull your head out your ass or shove it so far up there you form a singularity.

Attached: 7vfygTl_8L4donJpzpC-ljVl4eJxyuqJpEXViczZVPE.png (640x640, 392.66K)

If we're going, it better top pic related as an ending.

Attached: 20th-Century-Boys-6.jpg (1024x723, 255.84K)

I want to read the comments.

World is not ending lol

If the Universe was made for ME.
Why hasn't it been conducive to MY growth.
Fuck off simulationtard

Attached: 1646126096031.png (267x296, 126.24K)

>the simulation , or whatever you want to call it, is collapsing

noice. chalk one up for the home team.

The way it works is that you won't be in any universe where you aren't alive
So the more you bet your life on some unlikely outcome, the more likely it is that you're in a weird fringe universe
as you get much older the world goes exponentially nuts because you don't exist anymore in all but the strangest of universes
So getting your shit together, you'll be alive in a lot of universe so probably find yourself in a good one
Be a suicidal weirdo always hanging out on the brink of death to get the weirdest universes

Why wouldn’t I want it to end. It’s been terrible. It’s not like I was always like this, the world turned me into this.

Growth comes from struggle, your grace.

>So the more you bet your life on some unlikely outcome, the more likely it is that you're in a weird fringe universe

i'm not betting on anything. i am prepared for any outcome in one way or another.

you sure its us shitposters calling out truth to power that’s done fucked everbody else?

>So the trees really were screaming in agony all along.
WRONG.
Growth is simply put, uncomfortable. Not struggle. In fact in many cases, Growth feels fucking fantastic.
This world is dying. Because you think of the world. As your nation/economy. I view it as pretty, and pretty annoying.

Attached: 1645996066962.jpg (679x522, 89.48K)

Nah, this world can go fuck itself for all I care.

Muslim furry, just fucking how?
What's next Muslim gay vampires?

I lived a good life actually. Mistakes were made but my intentions were generally good. I'd be okay with myself if I saw myself.

>In fact in many cases, Growth feels fucking fantastic.

you're right, it does.

Mom, get off Any Forums.

Attached: bombshell.gif (395x313, 1.99M)

You are the center of the universe. We all are bro.

>struggle
>feels amazing

Not mutually exclusive

>life of hate

you people aren't very likable.

Attached: wew-laddy.gif (220x220, 236.06K)

No, world was goin on before i was birn, it will continue when i die. I am nothing, you are nothing, we are nothing. And extintion comes.

>Fix your life user and the world will be saved
Fuck the world and fuck you too faggot.

Attached: wut wut inda butt.png (498x491, 348K)

The OG wew lad

in any event, my life is none of your business.