Bulgaria

Opinions on this place?

If this becomes a Russian state again I'm moving out!

Attached: 1646317453560.jpg (1401x1198, 482.23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5zZUOj8CV2Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

North turkey

haha that ain't far from the truth

Seriously though fuck Russia, they assraped this country so hard it still can't recover, and the ones that liberated us were long gone and killed by the Jews.

just annex romania to fix your country

Attached: 1608191446863.png (128x128, 15.9K)

No thanks, nothing is going to get fixed as long as EU shills and mafia are controlling this place. At this point I think liberated modern Bulgaria is just an elaborate larp.

Bulgaria is literally getting assraped in real time by America and the EU's neocolonial imperialism.

Yes, it's way worse than whatever Russia has ever done to us. At least one liberated us before turning us into a satellite. The other just turned us into a satellite and the benefits of that are still to come.

Attached: 1645197588200.png (910x993, 49.27K)

I have a Bulgarian Makarov

Attached: 411556010_2.jpg (1000x669, 104.52K)

if bulgaria becomes anti-western i'm moving in

lol bulgaria was the silicon valley of the eastern bloc. Whatever happened after the fall is to blame.

what do you propose is the best alternative then? Modern Russia will fuck us over as they don't give a fuck about us and are the same that calls us turks and that our alphabet is in fact theirs?

>doesn't start at 0

Had a roommate from there, he was breddy gud
Some pretty girls, are they all 304?

austrias birthrate has been below replacement rate for over 50 years, retard.

theyre going up in population because they mass import muslims and other shitskins.

exploit the conflict to tear down NATO, globohomo and the EU in favor of our independence or, at worst, a satellite state by the new gas station superstate

the difference between being a satellite to America and one to Russia is that they see (saw) as us as brothers and are close to us, whereas America is the furthest it could possibly be, regards us as a useless periphery, and is also anti-white in its core

there is literally no logical reason, morally and geopolitically, for a Bulgarian to not do the above
even if you hated Russia you should still be doing it because it gives you an opening to a potential independence

Russia killed thousands of Bulgarians and doesn't give a fuck about your 70 IQ meme propaganda about brotherhood.
Fucking subhuman, kill yourself.

youtube.com/watch?v=5zZUOj8CV2Y

you will never be a westerner

Attached: 1635742357832.png (620x1320, 126.3K)

whatever you do, don't become a turkish vassal thanks

And Russia ain't Anti-white? Need I remind you what they did during both wars, how they were Jewish states, how they indiscriminately killed white people both Poland and their own, and are doing the same now?

Russian clay

Also I don't think they ever saw us as our bros otherwise why did they steal all of our gold, and that was Tsarist Russia. They didn't want us to have a religious identity or an identity at all. Bros don't do that shit.