Why are Americans so retarded ?

Is it the nigger admixture in their DNA ?

Attached: IMG_20220304_015931.jpg (1080x1299, 294.77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rn2Y1r8uLZ4
youtube.com/watch?v=51IXwqDDLG4
youtube.com/watch?v=UrEUzKTt7j0
youtube.com/watch?v=xHJrBdr6UNc
youtube.com/watch?v=LlSFu1BIhsQ
youtube.com/watch?v=0QAVquq9bNs
youtube.com/watch?v=lBdxeeolWng
youtube.com/watch?v=JOMYsOGei08
youtube.com/watch?v=4CC5N1_bZsQ
youtube.com/watch?v=qcikAMn2UKM&t=3s
youtube.com/watch?v=Lf5C644ftyY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It’s crazy how incredibly powerful propaganda has become.

"We DON'T KNOW if thousands of nukes flying around would be the end of the world."

Absolute braindead nigger take

Attached: IMG_20220304_020440.jpg (1080x1608, 355.31K)

These are people’s online personas. Remember, in reality they’re even stupider and will give up on any task that requires real effort. They are harmless

>Brazilian calling anyone a nigger
lolwut?

I'm not a nigger mutt... I'm a macaco , there's a huge difference kek

Attached: images (11).jpg (678x452, 34.08K)

Somebody tell that Ashley bitch, that we do it all the time

Notice how it’s always women? The 19th Amendment was a mistake

I've been noticing that as well to be honest. Usually when it's not a woman it's either a Jew or a "conservative"

Just remember. These people are the ones chiding you for not being brave to die for Israel.

Attached: congress-members-described-what-it-was-like-when--2-30714-1609974635-14_dblbig.jpg (1200x797, 192.56K)

I think it's time to support this.
Nothing is going to get better under the current system and there are no viable alternatives.
Just nuke everything and start over.

Attached: 1646307195314.jpg (400x400, 35.2K)

The internet must be destroyed. Sure propaganda has always existed, but not at this scale. The power to tell people what they must believe in the palm of your hand.

Tbf, we don't know how bad it would really be until it happens. Sure it won't be good, but there's still a chance that those gay science nerds predictions were wrong. Not a very high chance, but still a chance.

>save the children by causing a nuclear war that kills all children

Really getting sick of our bottom wit slave labor demo

This is what they type when they sit and think about what to write. Just imagine the shit that spews out verbally with no filter.

Women are almost aggressive in their push to destroy civilization.

If you live long enough you realize that people have always been stupid, they just find new ways of being stupid

Attached: monk pepe2.jpg (460x608, 52.88K)

>Have no logical argument
>Reference children with cancer
Kek.

WE
WARNED YOU
THEY'RE FUCKING NPCS, GOLEM, THEY AREN'T HUMAN BEINGS FRENANON...

youtube.com/watch?v=rn2Y1r8uLZ4
The Honkler

youtube.com/watch?v=51IXwqDDLG4
[Re-upload] [1080p] HONK HONK

youtube.com/watch?v=UrEUzKTt7j0
You Will Be Happy

youtube.com/watch?v=xHJrBdr6UNc
Clean It Up, Wagie

youtube.com/watch?v=LlSFu1BIhsQ
FIGHT THE DOOM (reupload full)

youtube.com/watch?v=0QAVquq9bNs
JUST

youtube.com/watch?v=lBdxeeolWng
The Clown Timeline

youtube.com/watch?v=JOMYsOGei08
NPC Journalism

youtube.com/watch?v=4CC5N1_bZsQ
Thank You White People

LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE
MY
FRENANONS

IT'S GOING
TO GET
WAY WORSE AND THEN IT'LL GET WORSE AND WORSE... BEFORE IT GETS EVEN WORSE GAMERS...

RUSSIA BROS
ARE YOU DOING OKAY???
IS EVERYTHING OKAY???
IVAN???

youtube.com/watch?v=qcikAMn2UKM&t=3s

WHY IS RUSSIA INVADING UKRAINE? WHAT HAPPENS LATER? FIND OUT NOW...

youtube.com/watch?v=Lf5C644ftyY
Ukraine - Putin's big OOF

Attached: 1605234958909.png (866x1200, 31.55K)

That's the thing, there were always stupid retards. Only now thanks to the internet those retards can find each other, voice their retarded worthless opinions, and you have to see/interact with them.

I
Fucking Kek'd
Or you realize it in your teens and life is really fucking rough...

Attached: MY FELLOW TRAVELING GAMERS WHO GAME IN A SOCIETY WE'RE IN ONE 33 36 72 108 144.jpg (1278x1230, 289.81K)

Attached: 1613461679044.jpg (1208x1334, 545.84K)

False flagging thread filled with false flag shill anons. Russia never attacked Ukraine and there never was a war

>Children with cancer being bombed
Holy fucking kek!

Scientific reality is that radiation from atomic bombs is safe within months. Nuclear war would be devastating but humans would crawl back in a few centuries tops.

DAILY REMINDER
ONLY TAKES SIX WEEKS
TO DESTABILIZE A COUNTRY

Attached: 1611234005686.jpg (488x693, 75.09K)

What a fucking idiot. Cause a fucking world war that’ll kill millions of kids because of one shithole in Eastern Europe

Attached: 1611209671854.jpg (762x1024, 495.02K)

If you’ve ever lived in a small town you know exactly how retarded people are. It’s a fucking lose lose. Lived in major city niggers and shooting. Live in small town rednecks and meth heads. I guess the suburbs are the sweet spot? Not sure only done big city and small town both are garbage.

Attached: LIGHTNING & THE SCHWARZE SONNE AMEN.jpg (226x322, 11.09K)

Holy fuck 6 gorillion kids with cancer being bombed by Russia just flew over my house.

Attached: 1646367084928.jpg (828x581, 88.96K)

people are desperate to die because the future is bleak. any promise of a sliver of glory or good feels seems to help too

you are the subhuman form of a mutt, you are Brazilian

you just outed yourself as a massive retard. you've always had to interact with total retards. only difference with the internet is that now you get all kinds of retards, 30 years ago 99% of people were mainstream retards just regurgitating the retardation on television. now there are all kinds of retards following all different kinds of retard ideologies.

you know if league of nations stepped in in 1939 to save poland it would save countless lives over next 6 years everywhere in europe and likely would prevent russia from occupying and terrorizing half of the continent with communism over following 5 decades
but that didn't happen so i guess instead of learning from history and trying something different it's best if we just repeat it

It’s mal-education. Average people in the US are deliberately kept down with lies and obstacles by the ruling class to be worked to the bone as tax cattle to be abused or to be used as a weapon against others. How evil the US is was one of the hardest redpills to swallow. This country truly is the Great Satan.

(((Weissman)))

>causing a nuclear armageddon that will kill millions of children, to save Ukrainian children
>All over a corrupt mud hole called Ukraine
Smoothbrain basedniggers should get the rope.

>muh cancer kids
>wwaaaaaahhhh

>triggering global thermonuclear war for Twitter likes
imagine being a mildly intelligent Russian liberal and seeing this crazy shit lmao
imagine wanting to join this insane borg of a civilization

is it any wonder?

Attached: FM8Wij_VUAsW8EQ.jpg (1080x1771, 197.3K)

Why is it always fucking women that make these stupid arguments.

>David Weissman
>supports Ukraine

Attached: merchantgolem.jpg (419x811, 146.57K)

Letting Germany conquer Poland would have saved lives, dumbass.

kek

Attached: 1646005455648.png (750x544, 984.31K)

Illogical, emotional, but also manipulative.

Isn't that exactly what America does. Just goes around liberating people and no one does shit to retaliate because we have the ability to glass them

Muh cancer kids with a life expectancy of 10 years are worth glassing the whole planet over. Retarded kike

imagine being this fucking retarded

Isnt this what America has been doing for my entire life?

well that happened but as we know it wasn't enough, german then moved on to conquering other countries, bombing london and later killing russians and their own people in insane attack on ussr
i'm not sure how that saved any lives, you know those americans that dies in pearl harbor or during d-day and never got to have children and couldn't participate in workforce anymore so feminism was born, all of them could've been alive if germany got stopped early on